Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/28/2011 6:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: For the Smithsonian's Sake, Clough Should Step Down.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty: America was founded under God.
- Towleroad: Fight Erupts at Ugandan LGBT Activist David Kato's Burial as Pastor Decries Homosexuality, Villagers Refuse to Bury Body.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: How Do We Know David Kato Wasn't Killed By His Gay Lover?
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Virginia Delegate: Gay Troops Will Undermine Our Alliances With Muslim Nations.
- Steve Benen: The Significance of Pence's Decision.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter: The Federal Government Can’t Legislate Bike Paths Because They’re Unconstitutional.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape.
9/21/16 @ 10:38
9/9/16 @ 11:23
8/31/16 @ 5:30
8/10/16 @ 5:30
7/29/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm