Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/28/2011 6:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: For the Smithsonian's Sake, Clough Should Step Down.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty: America was founded under God.
- Towleroad: Fight Erupts at Ugandan LGBT Activist David Kato's Burial as Pastor Decries Homosexuality, Villagers Refuse to Bury Body.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: How Do We Know David Kato Wasn't Killed By His Gay Lover?
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Virginia Delegate: Gay Troops Will Undermine Our Alliances With Muslim Nations.
- Steve Benen: The Significance of Pence's Decision.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter: The Federal Government Can’t Legislate Bike Paths Because They’re Unconstitutional.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape.
6/20/16 @ 5:30
5/31/16 @ 10:39
5/19/16 @ 6:27
4/5/16 @ 5:30
3/18/16 @ 5:41
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm