Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/28/2011 5:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: For the Smithsonian's Sake, Clough Should Step Down.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty: America was founded under God.
- Towleroad: Fight Erupts at Ugandan LGBT Activist David Kato's Burial as Pastor Decries Homosexuality, Villagers Refuse to Bury Body.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: How Do We Know David Kato Wasn't Killed By His Gay Lover?
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Virginia Delegate: Gay Troops Will Undermine Our Alliances With Muslim Nations.
- Steve Benen: The Significance of Pence's Decision.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter: The Federal Government Can’t Legislate Bike Paths Because They’re Unconstitutional.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 10:30
3/5/14 @ 11:00
Lively: Gays To Fault For Modern Divorce Rate, Gay Marriage Will Lead to Legalized Pedophilia In Five Years
2/28/14 @ 10:25
2/27/14 @ 5:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm