Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/28/2011 6:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: For the Smithsonian's Sake, Clough Should Step Down.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty: America was founded under God.
- Towleroad: Fight Erupts at Ugandan LGBT Activist David Kato's Burial as Pastor Decries Homosexuality, Villagers Refuse to Bury Body.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: How Do We Know David Kato Wasn't Killed By His Gay Lover?
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Virginia Delegate: Gay Troops Will Undermine Our Alliances With Muslim Nations.
- Steve Benen: The Significance of Pence's Decision.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter: The Federal Government Can’t Legislate Bike Paths Because They’re Unconstitutional.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape.
Share this post
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/15/14 @ 11:29
4/9/14 @ 10:34
4/7/14 @ 12:45
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm