Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/28/2011 6:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: For the Smithsonian's Sake, Clough Should Step Down.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty: America was founded under God.
- Towleroad: Fight Erupts at Ugandan LGBT Activist David Kato's Burial as Pastor Decries Homosexuality, Villagers Refuse to Bury Body.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: How Do We Know David Kato Wasn't Killed By His Gay Lover?
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Virginia Delegate: Gay Troops Will Undermine Our Alliances With Muslim Nations.
- Steve Benen: The Significance of Pence's Decision.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter: The Federal Government Can’t Legislate Bike Paths Because They’re Unconstitutional.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/2/14 @ 5:34
10/1/14 @ 11:00
10/1/14 @ 10:01
9/23/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am