Right Wing Round-Up - 4/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/30/2012 5:46 pm
- Good As You: Maine's Mike Heath continues to sabotage his side; yay!!
- Ed Kilgore @ The Democratic Strategist: The Conservative "Christianization" of Thomas Jefferson.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Conservative Groups Accuse Dan Savage Of ‘Bullying’ After He Highlights Their Hypocrisy.
- Truth Wins Out: TWO’s Wayne Besen Repeatedly Confronts Scott Lively at Draper Park Christian Church in Oklahoma City.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mitt Romney's Nutty Professor.
- Towleroad: Cleveland DJ Dominic Dieter Apologizes for Telling Man He Should Have His Possibly-Gay Daughter Raped Straight.
- Chris Barron @ Pam's House Blend: Amendment One is simple bigotry – NC is better than that.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am