Right Wing Round-Up - 4/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/30/2012 5:46 pm
- Good As You: Maine's Mike Heath continues to sabotage his side; yay!!
- Ed Kilgore @ The Democratic Strategist: The Conservative "Christianization" of Thomas Jefferson.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Conservative Groups Accuse Dan Savage Of ‘Bullying’ After He Highlights Their Hypocrisy.
- Truth Wins Out: TWO’s Wayne Besen Repeatedly Confronts Scott Lively at Draper Park Christian Church in Oklahoma City.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mitt Romney's Nutty Professor.
- Towleroad: Cleveland DJ Dominic Dieter Apologizes for Telling Man He Should Have His Possibly-Gay Daughter Raped Straight.
- Chris Barron @ Pam's House Blend: Amendment One is simple bigotry – NC is better than that.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm