Right Wing Round-Up - 4/29/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/29/2014 5:33 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Santorum: Obama's 'Minions' Privately Told Me They Thought I Could Beat Him.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Rick Santorum Rebrands Himself As Working Class Populist, Promptly Announces Opposition To Minimum Wage Hike.
- David Weigel: FreedomWorks President Denies All Those Stories About His Organization Collapsing.
- Jeremy Hooper: Janet Porter pits gay people against the heterosexuals who keep creating us.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Tea Party candidate Greg Brannon insists ‘in Obamacare there are death panels.’
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Radio Host, Discussing Donald Sterling’s Comments, Argues “All Racists Must Be Atheists.”
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/26/15 @ 5:32
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am