Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/13/2011 5:29 pm
- Joe.My.God: Convicted Sex Offender Arrested At Scott Lively's Coffee House.
- Steve Benen: Must We Parse The Meaning of the Word "Open"?
- Rachel Slajda @ TPM: DeLay Blames Liberal Jury For Conviction.
- Sandhya Bathija @ AU's Wall of Separation: A Tale Of Two States: Kansas Opts For Government-Sponsored Religion, While Hawaii Respects Diversity.
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Strain To Find Ways To Attack Obama's Memorial Speech.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Gohmert Says FBI ‘Stonewalled’ On Shooter Profile To Avoid ‘Embarrassing’ Obama’s Constituents.
Share this post
Lively: Gays To Fault For Modern Divorce Rate, Gay Marriage Will Lead to Legalized Pedophilia In Five Years
2/28/14 @ 10:25
2/27/14 @ 5:34
2/27/14 @ 4:50
2/27/14 @ 10:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm