Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 5:30 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Yes, George W. Bush Was a Terrible President, and No, He Wasn’t Smart.
- Truth Wins Out: PETITION: Ask Newsweek To Correct The Record On Their 1998 Cover Story On John Paulk.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Todd Starnes, Fox’s Mouthpiece For Anti-Gay Hate Groups.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Mississippi Burning: School Officials Coerced Students Into A Revival Meeting – And Now They’re Being Sued.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: How Matt Drudge Serves As Alex Jones' Web Traffic Pipeline.
- Chris Geidner @ Buzzeed: GOProud Leaders Stepping Aside For "Someone Else To Come In And Shake Things Up."
- David Taintor @TPM: Gohmert: Muslim Brotherhood Members In Obama Administration Are Influencing U.S. Decisions.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:41
5/28/15 @ 5:32
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm