Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 4:30 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Yes, George W. Bush Was a Terrible President, and No, He Wasn’t Smart.
- Truth Wins Out: PETITION: Ask Newsweek To Correct The Record On Their 1998 Cover Story On John Paulk.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Todd Starnes, Fox’s Mouthpiece For Anti-Gay Hate Groups.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Mississippi Burning: School Officials Coerced Students Into A Revival Meeting – And Now They’re Being Sued.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: How Matt Drudge Serves As Alex Jones' Web Traffic Pipeline.
- Chris Geidner @ Buzzeed: GOProud Leaders Stepping Aside For "Someone Else To Come In And Shake Things Up."
- David Taintor @TPM: Gohmert: Muslim Brotherhood Members In Obama Administration Are Influencing U.S. Decisions.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm