Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 5:30 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Yes, George W. Bush Was a Terrible President, and No, He Wasn’t Smart.
- Truth Wins Out: PETITION: Ask Newsweek To Correct The Record On Their 1998 Cover Story On John Paulk.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Todd Starnes, Fox’s Mouthpiece For Anti-Gay Hate Groups.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Mississippi Burning: School Officials Coerced Students Into A Revival Meeting – And Now They’re Being Sued.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: How Matt Drudge Serves As Alex Jones' Web Traffic Pipeline.
- Chris Geidner @ Buzzeed: GOProud Leaders Stepping Aside For "Someone Else To Come In And Shake Things Up."
- David Taintor @TPM: Gohmert: Muslim Brotherhood Members In Obama Administration Are Influencing U.S. Decisions.
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm