Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 4:30 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Yes, George W. Bush Was a Terrible President, and No, He Wasn’t Smart.
- Truth Wins Out: PETITION: Ask Newsweek To Correct The Record On Their 1998 Cover Story On John Paulk.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Todd Starnes, Fox’s Mouthpiece For Anti-Gay Hate Groups.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Mississippi Burning: School Officials Coerced Students Into A Revival Meeting – And Now They’re Being Sued.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: How Matt Drudge Serves As Alex Jones' Web Traffic Pipeline.
- Chris Geidner @ Buzzeed: GOProud Leaders Stepping Aside For "Someone Else To Come In And Shake Things Up."
- David Taintor @TPM: Gohmert: Muslim Brotherhood Members In Obama Administration Are Influencing U.S. Decisions.
Share this post
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm