Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 4:30 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Yes, George W. Bush Was a Terrible President, and No, He Wasn’t Smart.
- Truth Wins Out: PETITION: Ask Newsweek To Correct The Record On Their 1998 Cover Story On John Paulk.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Todd Starnes, Fox’s Mouthpiece For Anti-Gay Hate Groups.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Mississippi Burning: School Officials Coerced Students Into A Revival Meeting – And Now They’re Being Sued.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: How Matt Drudge Serves As Alex Jones' Web Traffic Pipeline.
- Chris Geidner @ Buzzeed: GOProud Leaders Stepping Aside For "Someone Else To Come In And Shake Things Up."
- David Taintor @TPM: Gohmert: Muslim Brotherhood Members In Obama Administration Are Influencing U.S. Decisions.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm