Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/26/2012 5:44 pm
- Dolores Huerta @ PFAW Blog: My Message to the National Organization for Marriage.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Bryan Fischer's Homophobic Attacks on Romney's Spox.
- Good As You: GLAAD notes Romney's support for inclusive scouting.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches From The Culture War: Colson’s Fake Prisoner Rehab Numbers.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: After Previously Praising Her, Paul Ryan Now Disses Ayn Rand: ‘I Reject Her Philosophy.’
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm