Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/26/2012 5:44 pm
- Dolores Huerta @ PFAW Blog: My Message to the National Organization for Marriage.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Bryan Fischer's Homophobic Attacks on Romney's Spox.
- Good As You: GLAAD notes Romney's support for inclusive scouting.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches From The Culture War: Colson’s Fake Prisoner Rehab Numbers.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: After Previously Praising Her, Paul Ryan Now Disses Ayn Rand: ‘I Reject Her Philosophy.’
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am