Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/26/2012 4:44 pm
- Dolores Huerta @ PFAW Blog: My Message to the National Organization for Marriage.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Bryan Fischer's Homophobic Attacks on Romney's Spox.
- Good As You: GLAAD notes Romney's support for inclusive scouting.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches From The Culture War: Colson’s Fake Prisoner Rehab Numbers.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: After Previously Praising Her, Paul Ryan Now Disses Ayn Rand: ‘I Reject Her Philosophy.’
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm