Right Wing Round-Up - 4/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/26/2012 5:44 pm
- Dolores Huerta @ PFAW Blog: My Message to the National Organization for Marriage.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Bryan Fischer's Homophobic Attacks on Romney's Spox.
- Good As You: GLAAD notes Romney's support for inclusive scouting.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches From The Culture War: Colson’s Fake Prisoner Rehab Numbers.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: After Previously Praising Her, Paul Ryan Now Disses Ayn Rand: ‘I Reject Her Philosophy.’
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am