Right Wing Round-Up - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 4:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Anti-Gay Common Ground for Some Christian and Muslim Leaders; Ugandan Catholic Bishops Praise Anti-Gay Laws; Anglican Bishop of Wales Says Scripture 'Nuanced.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Exceedingly anti-gay radio host ticked at SBC leader for calling out hosts just like her.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: KY reporter’s hidden camera catches Tea Party candidate lying about cockfighting rally.
- Brandon Watson @ The Austin Chronicle: The Austin Institute Tackles Divorce.
- The Colbert Report: Phyllis Schlafly vs. Equal Pay for Women.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Cliven Bundy Says If People Thought His Comments Were Racist, It’s MLK’s Fault.
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 10:28
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/15/14 @ 5:33
12/15/14 @ 12:46
12/12/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm