Right Wing Round-Up - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 4:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Anti-Gay Common Ground for Some Christian and Muslim Leaders; Ugandan Catholic Bishops Praise Anti-Gay Laws; Anglican Bishop of Wales Says Scripture 'Nuanced.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Exceedingly anti-gay radio host ticked at SBC leader for calling out hosts just like her.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: KY reporter’s hidden camera catches Tea Party candidate lying about cockfighting rally.
- Brandon Watson @ The Austin Chronicle: The Austin Institute Tackles Divorce.
- The Colbert Report: Phyllis Schlafly vs. Equal Pay for Women.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Cliven Bundy Says If People Thought His Comments Were Racist, It’s MLK’s Fault.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/24/15 @ 12:44
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/20/15 @ 5:32
11/19/15 @ 5:32
11/18/15 @ 5:33
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm