Right Wing Round-Up - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 5:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Anti-Gay Common Ground for Some Christian and Muslim Leaders; Ugandan Catholic Bishops Praise Anti-Gay Laws; Anglican Bishop of Wales Says Scripture 'Nuanced.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Exceedingly anti-gay radio host ticked at SBC leader for calling out hosts just like her.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: KY reporter’s hidden camera catches Tea Party candidate lying about cockfighting rally.
- Brandon Watson @ The Austin Chronicle: The Austin Institute Tackles Divorce.
- The Colbert Report: Phyllis Schlafly vs. Equal Pay for Women.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Cliven Bundy Says If People Thought His Comments Were Racist, It’s MLK’s Fault.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm