Right Wing Round-Up - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 5:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Anti-Gay Common Ground for Some Christian and Muslim Leaders; Ugandan Catholic Bishops Praise Anti-Gay Laws; Anglican Bishop of Wales Says Scripture 'Nuanced.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Exceedingly anti-gay radio host ticked at SBC leader for calling out hosts just like her.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: KY reporter’s hidden camera catches Tea Party candidate lying about cockfighting rally.
- Brandon Watson @ The Austin Chronicle: The Austin Institute Tackles Divorce.
- The Colbert Report: Phyllis Schlafly vs. Equal Pay for Women.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Cliven Bundy Says If People Thought His Comments Were Racist, It’s MLK’s Fault.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm