Right Wing Round-Up - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 5:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Anti-Gay Common Ground for Some Christian and Muslim Leaders; Ugandan Catholic Bishops Praise Anti-Gay Laws; Anglican Bishop of Wales Says Scripture 'Nuanced.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Exceedingly anti-gay radio host ticked at SBC leader for calling out hosts just like her.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: KY reporter’s hidden camera catches Tea Party candidate lying about cockfighting rally.
- Brandon Watson @ The Austin Chronicle: The Austin Institute Tackles Divorce.
- The Colbert Report: Phyllis Schlafly vs. Equal Pay for Women.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Cliven Bundy Says If People Thought His Comments Were Racist, It’s MLK’s Fault.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
10/17/14 @ 11:30
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/16/14 @ 1:10
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm