Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/24/2014 5:33 pm
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Comments.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bundy Explains ‘Negro’ Remarks: ‘I’m Wondering’ If They’re ‘Better Off Being Slaves.’
- Joe Jervis: PolitiFact Rates Ralph Reed's Claims About Gay Parenting As Totally False.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Moore Extremism: Alabama’s Infamous ‘Ten Commandments Judge’ Is As Big A Zealot As Ever.
- Chris Rodda: Pentagon to Join in “One Voice United in Prayer” (On Separate Days in Separate Locations, Depending On What Religion You Are).
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: NH lawmaker: Women deserve less pay because they don’t work hard like men.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 5:13
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm