Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/24/2014 4:33 pm
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Comments.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bundy Explains ‘Negro’ Remarks: ‘I’m Wondering’ If They’re ‘Better Off Being Slaves.’
- Joe Jervis: PolitiFact Rates Ralph Reed's Claims About Gay Parenting As Totally False.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Moore Extremism: Alabama’s Infamous ‘Ten Commandments Judge’ Is As Big A Zealot As Ever.
- Chris Rodda: Pentagon to Join in “One Voice United in Prayer” (On Separate Days in Separate Locations, Depending On What Religion You Are).
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: NH lawmaker: Women deserve less pay because they don’t work hard like men.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/30/15 @ 4:38
1/30/15 @ 10:24
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm