Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Brian Thorn @ Media Matters: Matt Drudge Promises “Year Of Alex Jones.”
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber.”
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: The Remorseless Rightward Pressure On the GOP.
- Sarah Jones @ PoliticusUSA: After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful, Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The befuddled Beck wing of today’s GOP.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: South Dakota Pays For Lawmakers’ ALEC Membership.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Former Ex-Gay Spokesman Issues Formal Apology.
- Warren Throckmorton: Based on Biased Reading of New Mortality Study, Paul Cameron Gives Sen. Portman Parenting Advice.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
5 Times Donald Trump Smeared, Cheated And Mocked Veterans
7/26/16 @ 1:15pm