Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Brian Thorn @ Media Matters: Matt Drudge Promises “Year Of Alex Jones.”
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber.”
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: The Remorseless Rightward Pressure On the GOP.
- Sarah Jones @ PoliticusUSA: After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful, Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The befuddled Beck wing of today’s GOP.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: South Dakota Pays For Lawmakers’ ALEC Membership.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Former Ex-Gay Spokesman Issues Formal Apology.
- Warren Throckmorton: Based on Biased Reading of New Mortality Study, Paul Cameron Gives Sen. Portman Parenting Advice.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm