Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Brian Thorn @ Media Matters: Matt Drudge Promises “Year Of Alex Jones.”
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber.”
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: The Remorseless Rightward Pressure On the GOP.
- Sarah Jones @ PoliticusUSA: After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful, Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The befuddled Beck wing of today’s GOP.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: South Dakota Pays For Lawmakers’ ALEC Membership.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Former Ex-Gay Spokesman Issues Formal Apology.
- Warren Throckmorton: Based on Biased Reading of New Mortality Study, Paul Cameron Gives Sen. Portman Parenting Advice.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am