Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Brian Thorn @ Media Matters: Matt Drudge Promises “Year Of Alex Jones.”
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber.”
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: The Remorseless Rightward Pressure On the GOP.
- Sarah Jones @ PoliticusUSA: After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful, Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The befuddled Beck wing of today’s GOP.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: South Dakota Pays For Lawmakers’ ALEC Membership.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Former Ex-Gay Spokesman Issues Formal Apology.
- Warren Throckmorton: Based on Biased Reading of New Mortality Study, Paul Cameron Gives Sen. Portman Parenting Advice.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am