Right Wing Round-Up - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Brian Thorn @ Media Matters: Matt Drudge Promises “Year Of Alex Jones.”
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber.”
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: The Remorseless Rightward Pressure On the GOP.
- Sarah Jones @ PoliticusUSA: After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful, Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The befuddled Beck wing of today’s GOP.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: South Dakota Pays For Lawmakers’ ALEC Membership.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Former Ex-Gay Spokesman Issues Formal Apology.
- Warren Throckmorton: Based on Biased Reading of New Mortality Study, Paul Cameron Gives Sen. Portman Parenting Advice.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm