Right Wing Round-Up - 4/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/23/2013 4:34 pm
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Rick Green Wonders: Are Mass Murderers All Democrats?
- Towleroad: Zach Wahls Destroys Anti-Gay Activist in Boy Scout Debate on CNN.
- Jodi Jacobson @ RH Reality Check: ‘Women for Ken?’ A Long List of Anti-Choicers Who Don’t Trust Women.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family bears false witness against me, countless others; is a hypocritical organization for which I hold no respect.
- John Celock @ The Huffington Post: Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says U.S. Government Planned Boston Bombing.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Alex Jones is phoning it in.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm