Right Wing Round-Up - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 4:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Secret Weapon for the Right: Robert Bork.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 voice says not passing ban is 'treason in God's court' (second only to murder).
- Alvin McEwen: Secret religious right Facebook group plotting cyber attack on gay community.
- Adele Stan @ AlterNet: After a Generation of Extremism, Phyllis Schlafly Still a Leading General in the War on Women.
- Alan Colmes: Tea Party Republican Warns: Obama Will Commit Treason If Re-elected.
- Warren Throckmorton: Barton spins the Jefferson Lies on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm