Right Wing Round-Up - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Secret Weapon for the Right: Robert Bork.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 voice says not passing ban is 'treason in God's court' (second only to murder).
- Alvin McEwen: Secret religious right Facebook group plotting cyber attack on gay community.
- Adele Stan @ AlterNet: After a Generation of Extremism, Phyllis Schlafly Still a Leading General in the War on Women.
- Alan Colmes: Tea Party Republican Warns: Obama Will Commit Treason If Re-elected.
- Warren Throckmorton: Barton spins the Jefferson Lies on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm