Right Wing Round-Up - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Secret Weapon for the Right: Robert Bork.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 voice says not passing ban is 'treason in God's court' (second only to murder).
- Alvin McEwen: Secret religious right Facebook group plotting cyber attack on gay community.
- Adele Stan @ AlterNet: After a Generation of Extremism, Phyllis Schlafly Still a Leading General in the War on Women.
- Alan Colmes: Tea Party Republican Warns: Obama Will Commit Treason If Re-elected.
- Warren Throckmorton: Barton spins the Jefferson Lies on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am