Right Wing Round-Up - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Secret Weapon for the Right: Robert Bork.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 voice says not passing ban is 'treason in God's court' (second only to murder).
- Alvin McEwen: Secret religious right Facebook group plotting cyber attack on gay community.
- Adele Stan @ AlterNet: After a Generation of Extremism, Phyllis Schlafly Still a Leading General in the War on Women.
- Alan Colmes: Tea Party Republican Warns: Obama Will Commit Treason If Re-elected.
- Warren Throckmorton: Barton spins the Jefferson Lies on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am