Right Wing Round-Up - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Secret Weapon for the Right: Robert Bork.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 voice says not passing ban is 'treason in God's court' (second only to murder).
- Alvin McEwen: Secret religious right Facebook group plotting cyber attack on gay community.
- Adele Stan @ AlterNet: After a Generation of Extremism, Phyllis Schlafly Still a Leading General in the War on Women.
- Alan Colmes: Tea Party Republican Warns: Obama Will Commit Treason If Re-elected.
- Warren Throckmorton: Barton spins the Jefferson Lies on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am