Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 5:33 pm
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Howard Phillips, Founding Father of Religious Right, Has Died.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Affidavit: Bachmann Aware Of Payments To Iowa Senator Now Under Investigation.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Brownback adds handwritten message on anti-abortion bill.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Senator Told Shooting Victim’s Mother He Supported Background Checks, Then Voted Against Them.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Flashback: Grassley called on Dems not to `use’ Newtown deaths.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm