Right Wing Round-Up - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 4:33 pm
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Howard Phillips, Founding Father of Religious Right, Has Died.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Affidavit: Bachmann Aware Of Payments To Iowa Senator Now Under Investigation.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Brownback adds handwritten message on anti-abortion bill.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Senator Told Shooting Victim’s Mother He Supported Background Checks, Then Voted Against Them.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Flashback: Grassley called on Dems not to `use’ Newtown deaths.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm