Right Wing Round-Up - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 5:40 pm
- PFAW: Statement on McCutcheon v. FEC Decision.
- Valerie Tarico @ AlterNet: Christian Right Mega-Church Minister Faces Mega-Mutiny for Abusive Behavior.
- Jeremy Hooper: North Carolina candidate for U.S. Senate to join deeply anti-gay event.
- J. Lester Feder & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Activists Say U.S. Isn’t Sending A Strong Enough Message On Uganda’s Anti-Gay Law.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Introducing The Federalist, A New Web Magazine For Anti-LGBT Conservatives.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Donald Rumsfeld caught lying about conflating Saddam Hussein and 9/11 attacks.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm