Right Wing Round-Up - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 4:40 pm
- PFAW: Statement on McCutcheon v. FEC Decision.
- Valerie Tarico @ AlterNet: Christian Right Mega-Church Minister Faces Mega-Mutiny for Abusive Behavior.
- Jeremy Hooper: North Carolina candidate for U.S. Senate to join deeply anti-gay event.
- J. Lester Feder & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Activists Say U.S. Isn’t Sending A Strong Enough Message On Uganda’s Anti-Gay Law.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Introducing The Federalist, A New Web Magazine For Anti-LGBT Conservatives.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Donald Rumsfeld caught lying about conflating Saddam Hussein and 9/11 attacks.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm