Right Wing Round-Up - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 5:40 pm
- PFAW: Statement on McCutcheon v. FEC Decision.
- Valerie Tarico @ AlterNet: Christian Right Mega-Church Minister Faces Mega-Mutiny for Abusive Behavior.
- Jeremy Hooper: North Carolina candidate for U.S. Senate to join deeply anti-gay event.
- J. Lester Feder & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Activists Say U.S. Isn’t Sending A Strong Enough Message On Uganda’s Anti-Gay Law.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Introducing The Federalist, A New Web Magazine For Anti-LGBT Conservatives.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Donald Rumsfeld caught lying about conflating Saddam Hussein and 9/11 attacks.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
5 Times Donald Trump Smeared, Cheated And Mocked Veterans
7/26/16 @ 1:15pm