Right Wing Round-Up - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 4:40 pm
- PFAW: Statement on McCutcheon v. FEC Decision.
- Valerie Tarico @ AlterNet: Christian Right Mega-Church Minister Faces Mega-Mutiny for Abusive Behavior.
- Jeremy Hooper: North Carolina candidate for U.S. Senate to join deeply anti-gay event.
- J. Lester Feder & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Activists Say U.S. Isn’t Sending A Strong Enough Message On Uganda’s Anti-Gay Law.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Introducing The Federalist, A New Web Magazine For Anti-LGBT Conservatives.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Donald Rumsfeld caught lying about conflating Saddam Hussein and 9/11 attacks.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am