Right Wing Round-Up - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 4:40 pm
- PFAW: Statement on McCutcheon v. FEC Decision.
- Valerie Tarico @ AlterNet: Christian Right Mega-Church Minister Faces Mega-Mutiny for Abusive Behavior.
- Jeremy Hooper: North Carolina candidate for U.S. Senate to join deeply anti-gay event.
- J. Lester Feder & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Activists Say U.S. Isn’t Sending A Strong Enough Message On Uganda’s Anti-Gay Law.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Introducing The Federalist, A New Web Magazine For Anti-LGBT Conservatives.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Donald Rumsfeld caught lying about conflating Saddam Hussein and 9/11 attacks.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am