Right Wing Round-Up - 4/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/21/2014 5:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Newsmax Distances from Malzberg’s ‘Inappropriate’ Clinton Pregnancy Remark.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Of Course It’s Fine for Students to Bring a Bible to School. So Why Was This Parent Complaining?
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Cliven Bundy Praises "Hero" Sean Hannity, Warns Of Civil War.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cardinal Defends Hobby Lobby: "All You Have to Do Is Walk into a 7-11" for Contraceptives.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm