Right Wing Round-Up - 4/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/21/2014 5:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Newsmax Distances from Malzberg’s ‘Inappropriate’ Clinton Pregnancy Remark.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Of Course It’s Fine for Students to Bring a Bible to School. So Why Was This Parent Complaining?
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Cliven Bundy Praises "Hero" Sean Hannity, Warns Of Civil War.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cardinal Defends Hobby Lobby: "All You Have to Do Is Walk into a 7-11" for Contraceptives.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/29/14 @ 10:07
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am