Right Wing Round-Up - 4/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/21/2014 4:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Newsmax Distances from Malzberg’s ‘Inappropriate’ Clinton Pregnancy Remark.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Of Course It’s Fine for Students to Bring a Bible to School. So Why Was This Parent Complaining?
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Cliven Bundy Praises "Hero" Sean Hannity, Warns Of Civil War.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cardinal Defends Hobby Lobby: "All You Have to Do Is Walk into a 7-11" for Contraceptives.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays.
Share this post
11/30/15 @ 5:32
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/20/15 @ 5:32
Jesse Lee Peterson: Obama Trying To Replace 'The White Man' With 'Some Black Person That Agrees With Him'
11/20/15 @ 4:21
11/19/15 @ 5:32
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm