Right Wing Round-Up - 4/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/21/2014 5:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Newsmax Distances from Malzberg’s ‘Inappropriate’ Clinton Pregnancy Remark.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Of Course It’s Fine for Students to Bring a Bible to School. So Why Was This Parent Complaining?
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Cliven Bundy Praises "Hero" Sean Hannity, Warns Of Civil War.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cardinal Defends Hobby Lobby: "All You Have to Do Is Walk into a 7-11" for Contraceptives.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm