Right Wing Round-Up - 4/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/21/2014 4:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Newsmax Distances from Malzberg’s ‘Inappropriate’ Clinton Pregnancy Remark.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Of Course It’s Fine for Students to Bring a Bible to School. So Why Was This Parent Complaining?
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Cliven Bundy Praises "Hero" Sean Hannity, Warns Of Civil War.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cardinal Defends Hobby Lobby: "All You Have to Do Is Walk into a 7-11" for Contraceptives.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Franklin Graham: Putin is doing ‘what’s right for Russia’ by cracking down on gays.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm