Right Wing Round-Up - 4/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/19/2013 5:34 pm
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC): Obama Should Treat Suspect As ‘Enemy Combatant.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM Denies Anti-Gay Violence In France After Praising Activist Who Called For “Blood.”
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Cruz called Sandy aid ‘pork’ but wants ‘all available resources’ after Texas blast.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: Boy Scouts of America Proposes Dropping Ban on Gay Kids—But Not Gay Adults.
- Media Matters: Glenn Beck: America Should "Demand Impeachment" For Government Cover-Up Of Saudi National's Role In Boston Bombings.
Share this post
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:34
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am