Right Wing Round-Up - 4/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/18/2014 5:17 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Trans Protections in India and Malta; Death-by-Stoning Law in Brunei; Church-State Divides on Marriage.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Mitch McConnell Says He Stood Up for Women in a Senate Sexual-Harassment Scandal. The Real Story Is Damning.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Atheist Witch Hunt: South Carolina Lawmakers Spar Over Appointed Official’s Supposed ‘Godlessness.’
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Creationist Carl Kerby insists dinosaurs were on Noah’s Ark: They took the younger ones.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event.
Share this post
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm