Right Wing Round-Up - 4/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/18/2014 4:17 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Trans Protections in India and Malta; Death-by-Stoning Law in Brunei; Church-State Divides on Marriage.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Mitch McConnell Says He Stood Up for Women in a Senate Sexual-Harassment Scandal. The Real Story Is Damning.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Atheist Witch Hunt: South Carolina Lawmakers Spar Over Appointed Official’s Supposed ‘Godlessness.’
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Creationist Carl Kerby insists dinosaurs were on Noah’s Ark: They took the younger ones.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm