Right Wing Round-Up - 4/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/18/2014 5:17 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Trans Protections in India and Malta; Death-by-Stoning Law in Brunei; Church-State Divides on Marriage.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Mitch McConnell Says He Stood Up for Women in a Senate Sexual-Harassment Scandal. The Real Story Is Damning.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Atheist Witch Hunt: South Carolina Lawmakers Spar Over Appointed Official’s Supposed ‘Godlessness.’
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Creationist Carl Kerby insists dinosaurs were on Noah’s Ark: They took the younger ones.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event.
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:34
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/10/14 @ 5:34
10/9/14 @ 5:33
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm