Right Wing Round-Up - 4/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/18/2014 4:17 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Trans Protections in India and Malta; Death-by-Stoning Law in Brunei; Church-State Divides on Marriage.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Mitch McConnell Says He Stood Up for Women in a Senate Sexual-Harassment Scandal. The Real Story Is Damning.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Atheist Witch Hunt: South Carolina Lawmakers Spar Over Appointed Official’s Supposed ‘Godlessness.’
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Creationist Carl Kerby insists dinosaurs were on Noah’s Ark: They took the younger ones.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm