Right Wing Round-Up - 4/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/18/2014 5:17 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Trans Protections in India and Malta; Death-by-Stoning Law in Brunei; Church-State Divides on Marriage.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Mitch McConnell Says He Stood Up for Women in a Senate Sexual-Harassment Scandal. The Real Story Is Damning.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Atheist Witch Hunt: South Carolina Lawmakers Spar Over Appointed Official’s Supposed ‘Godlessness.’
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Creationist Carl Kerby insists dinosaurs were on Noah’s Ark: They took the younger ones.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 11:21
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am