Right Wing Round-Up - 4/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/17/2014 4:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Prop 8 Defense Attorney Reveals Daughter is Gay and Getting Married, Says Views are Evolving.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate’s Positions, Posts Plagiarized From Several Sources.
- Jeremy Hooper: A hill of beans: 'Ex-gay'-defending legal firm selling coffee to fund discriminatory endeavors.
- Julie Ingersoll @ The Huffington Post: Doug Phillips' Biblical Patriarchy Scandal Moves to the Courts.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ron Paul: ‘Political Correctness’ Behind Concerns About My Institute Republishing 9/11 Truther.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Hate Group Threatens To Sue TPM For Calling It A 'Hate Group.'
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm