Right Wing Round-Up - 4/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/17/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Prop 8 Defense Attorney Reveals Daughter is Gay and Getting Married, Says Views are Evolving.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate’s Positions, Posts Plagiarized From Several Sources.
- Jeremy Hooper: A hill of beans: 'Ex-gay'-defending legal firm selling coffee to fund discriminatory endeavors.
- Julie Ingersoll @ The Huffington Post: Doug Phillips' Biblical Patriarchy Scandal Moves to the Courts.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ron Paul: ‘Political Correctness’ Behind Concerns About My Institute Republishing 9/11 Truther.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Hate Group Threatens To Sue TPM For Calling It A 'Hate Group.'
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm