Right Wing Round-Up - 4/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/17/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Prop 8 Defense Attorney Reveals Daughter is Gay and Getting Married, Says Views are Evolving.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate’s Positions, Posts Plagiarized From Several Sources.
- Jeremy Hooper: A hill of beans: 'Ex-gay'-defending legal firm selling coffee to fund discriminatory endeavors.
- Julie Ingersoll @ The Huffington Post: Doug Phillips' Biblical Patriarchy Scandal Moves to the Courts.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ron Paul: ‘Political Correctness’ Behind Concerns About My Institute Republishing 9/11 Truther.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Hate Group Threatens To Sue TPM For Calling It A 'Hate Group.'
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am