Right Wing Round-Up - 4/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/17/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Prop 8 Defense Attorney Reveals Daughter is Gay and Getting Married, Says Views are Evolving.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate’s Positions, Posts Plagiarized From Several Sources.
- Jeremy Hooper: A hill of beans: 'Ex-gay'-defending legal firm selling coffee to fund discriminatory endeavors.
- Julie Ingersoll @ The Huffington Post: Doug Phillips' Biblical Patriarchy Scandal Moves to the Courts.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ron Paul: ‘Political Correctness’ Behind Concerns About My Institute Republishing 9/11 Truther.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Hate Group Threatens To Sue TPM For Calling It A 'Hate Group.'
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm