Right Wing Round-Up - 4/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/17/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Prop 8 Defense Attorney Reveals Daughter is Gay and Getting Married, Says Views are Evolving.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate’s Positions, Posts Plagiarized From Several Sources.
- Jeremy Hooper: A hill of beans: 'Ex-gay'-defending legal firm selling coffee to fund discriminatory endeavors.
- Julie Ingersoll @ The Huffington Post: Doug Phillips' Biblical Patriarchy Scandal Moves to the Courts.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Ron Paul: ‘Political Correctness’ Behind Concerns About My Institute Republishing 9/11 Truther.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Hate Group Threatens To Sue TPM For Calling It A 'Hate Group.'
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am