Right Wing Round-Up - 4/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/16/2014 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Goodbye to the Tea Party? Not So Fast.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Bundy Ranch supporters lash out at Glenn Beck after he suggests they should avoid violence.
- John M. Becker @ The Bilerico Report: Louisiana House Overwhelmingly Votes to Retain Sodomy Law.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez the Next Sarah Palin?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Case You Needed Another Reason to Dislike Hobby Lobby, Its President Is Launching a Public School Bible Course.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate Compared Taxes To The Holocaust, Apartheid, Soviet Union.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm