Right Wing Round-Up - 4/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/16/2014 4:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Goodbye to the Tea Party? Not So Fast.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Bundy Ranch supporters lash out at Glenn Beck after he suggests they should avoid violence.
- John M. Becker @ The Bilerico Report: Louisiana House Overwhelmingly Votes to Retain Sodomy Law.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez the Next Sarah Palin?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Case You Needed Another Reason to Dislike Hobby Lobby, Its President Is Launching a Public School Bible Course.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate Compared Taxes To The Holocaust, Apartheid, Soviet Union.
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm