Right Wing Round-Up - 4/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/16/2014 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Goodbye to the Tea Party? Not So Fast.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Bundy Ranch supporters lash out at Glenn Beck after he suggests they should avoid violence.
- John M. Becker @ The Bilerico Report: Louisiana House Overwhelmingly Votes to Retain Sodomy Law.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez the Next Sarah Palin?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Case You Needed Another Reason to Dislike Hobby Lobby, Its President Is Launching a Public School Bible Course.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate Compared Taxes To The Holocaust, Apartheid, Soviet Union.
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm