Right Wing Round-Up - 4/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/16/2014 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Goodbye to the Tea Party? Not So Fast.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Bundy Ranch supporters lash out at Glenn Beck after he suggests they should avoid violence.
- John M. Becker @ The Bilerico Report: Louisiana House Overwhelmingly Votes to Retain Sodomy Law.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez the Next Sarah Palin?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Case You Needed Another Reason to Dislike Hobby Lobby, Its President Is Launching a Public School Bible Course.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate Compared Taxes To The Holocaust, Apartheid, Soviet Union.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/10/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am