Right Wing Round-Up - 4/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/16/2014 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Goodbye to the Tea Party? Not So Fast.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Bundy Ranch supporters lash out at Glenn Beck after he suggests they should avoid violence.
- John M. Becker @ The Bilerico Report: Louisiana House Overwhelmingly Votes to Retain Sodomy Law.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Is New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez the Next Sarah Palin?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: In Case You Needed Another Reason to Dislike Hobby Lobby, Its President Is Launching a Public School Bible Course.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Senate Candidate Compared Taxes To The Holocaust, Apartheid, Soviet Union.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am