Right Wing Round-Up - 4/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/16/2013 4:35 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Alex Jones And His Enablers.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Todd Bentley Claims Miracles in South Africa, “Hundreds of Muslims and Hindus” Converted.
- Cavan Sieczkowski @ The Huffington Post: Pat Robertson On Boston Explosions: 'Don't Talk To Me About Religion Of Peace.'
- David @ Crooks and Liars: Fox News' Keith Ablow: Tea Partiers 'Enslaved' and 'Slaves Always Revolt.'
- Alvin McEwen: Bryan Fischer's interview with Paul Cameron is a boon for the gay community.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Brennan baffled by Bachmann at briefing.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Tea Party Congressman Uses Boston Marathon Bombing To Justify Opposing Immigration Reform.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
Paranoia-Rama: Islamists Take Over The White House, Minneapolis Through Subliminal Messages And No-Go Zones
1/23/15 @ 3:25
1/23/15 @ 1:45
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm