Right Wing Round-Up - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:35 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Congressman Tells Black Constituent He’s Not Sure The Civil Rights Act Is Constitutional.
- Warren Throckmorton: American Clubs Bring Neo-Confederate Institute on the Constitution to Public Schools; Liberty Counsel to Assist.
- Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux @ The American Prospect: The Abortion Restriction That’s Too Extreme for Most Pro-Lifers.
- David Pakman Show: Anti-Gay MA Gov Candidate Scott Lively: Obama May Be Gay.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox News Correspondent: "They Used To String Folks Up" For What The Feds Did To Lawless Rancher.
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/26/15 @ 1:33
6/26/15 @ 11:36
6/25/15 @ 5:34
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm