Right Wing Round-Up - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:35 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Congressman Tells Black Constituent He’s Not Sure The Civil Rights Act Is Constitutional.
- Warren Throckmorton: American Clubs Bring Neo-Confederate Institute on the Constitution to Public Schools; Liberty Counsel to Assist.
- Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux @ The American Prospect: The Abortion Restriction That’s Too Extreme for Most Pro-Lifers.
- David Pakman Show: Anti-Gay MA Gov Candidate Scott Lively: Obama May Be Gay.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox News Correspondent: "They Used To String Folks Up" For What The Feds Did To Lawless Rancher.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm