Right Wing Round-Up - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:35 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Congressman Tells Black Constituent He’s Not Sure The Civil Rights Act Is Constitutional.
- Warren Throckmorton: American Clubs Bring Neo-Confederate Institute on the Constitution to Public Schools; Liberty Counsel to Assist.
- Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux @ The American Prospect: The Abortion Restriction That’s Too Extreme for Most Pro-Lifers.
- David Pakman Show: Anti-Gay MA Gov Candidate Scott Lively: Obama May Be Gay.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox News Correspondent: "They Used To String Folks Up" For What The Feds Did To Lawless Rancher.
5/4/16 @ 5:33
5/3/16 @ 5:32
5/3/16 @ 12:58
5/2/16 @ 5:33
4/29/16 @ 5:33
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Oath Keepers Website Warns Clinton Victory Could Lead To 'Outright Civil War'
4/21/16 @ 1:25pm