Right Wing Round-Up - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:35 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Congressman Tells Black Constituent He’s Not Sure The Civil Rights Act Is Constitutional.
- Warren Throckmorton: American Clubs Bring Neo-Confederate Institute on the Constitution to Public Schools; Liberty Counsel to Assist.
- Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux @ The American Prospect: The Abortion Restriction That’s Too Extreme for Most Pro-Lifers.
- David Pakman Show: Anti-Gay MA Gov Candidate Scott Lively: Obama May Be Gay.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox News Correspondent: "They Used To String Folks Up" For What The Feds Did To Lawless Rancher.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:33
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm