Right Wing Round-Up - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:35 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Congressman Tells Black Constituent He’s Not Sure The Civil Rights Act Is Constitutional.
- Warren Throckmorton: American Clubs Bring Neo-Confederate Institute on the Constitution to Public Schools; Liberty Counsel to Assist.
- Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux @ The American Prospect: The Abortion Restriction That’s Too Extreme for Most Pro-Lifers.
- David Pakman Show: Anti-Gay MA Gov Candidate Scott Lively: Obama May Be Gay.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox News Correspondent: "They Used To String Folks Up" For What The Feds Did To Lawless Rancher.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm