Right Wing Round-Up - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: GOP Has ‘Painted Itself Into a Corner’ Over Marriage.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart Tells Rand Paul He Can’t Just ‘Yada Yada Yada’ The GOP’s Past.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: How not to make friends and influence people.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Catholic Leader Battles With Current Host: Marriage Is ‘Not About Love’ Or ‘Making People Happy.’
- Sarah Posner @ Comment Is Free: The Christian fundamentalism behind Ron Paul's home-schooling curriculum.
- Warren Throckmorton: Indian Country Media Writer Calls Out David Barton on Faulty History of King Philip’s War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Steve Stockman: “If babies had guns, they wouldn’t be aborted.”
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am