Right Wing Round-Up - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 4:33 pm
- PFAW: GOP Has ‘Painted Itself Into a Corner’ Over Marriage.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart Tells Rand Paul He Can’t Just ‘Yada Yada Yada’ The GOP’s Past.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: How not to make friends and influence people.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Catholic Leader Battles With Current Host: Marriage Is ‘Not About Love’ Or ‘Making People Happy.’
- Sarah Posner @ Comment Is Free: The Christian fundamentalism behind Ron Paul's home-schooling curriculum.
- Warren Throckmorton: Indian Country Media Writer Calls Out David Barton on Faulty History of King Philip’s War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Steve Stockman: “If babies had guns, they wouldn’t be aborted.”
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am