Right Wing Round-Up - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: GOP Has ‘Painted Itself Into a Corner’ Over Marriage.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart Tells Rand Paul He Can’t Just ‘Yada Yada Yada’ The GOP’s Past.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: How not to make friends and influence people.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Catholic Leader Battles With Current Host: Marriage Is ‘Not About Love’ Or ‘Making People Happy.’
- Sarah Posner @ Comment Is Free: The Christian fundamentalism behind Ron Paul's home-schooling curriculum.
- Warren Throckmorton: Indian Country Media Writer Calls Out David Barton on Faulty History of King Philip’s War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Steve Stockman: “If babies had guns, they wouldn’t be aborted.”
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm