Right Wing Round-Up - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: GOP Has ‘Painted Itself Into a Corner’ Over Marriage.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart Tells Rand Paul He Can’t Just ‘Yada Yada Yada’ The GOP’s Past.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: How not to make friends and influence people.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Catholic Leader Battles With Current Host: Marriage Is ‘Not About Love’ Or ‘Making People Happy.’
- Sarah Posner @ Comment Is Free: The Christian fundamentalism behind Ron Paul's home-schooling curriculum.
- Warren Throckmorton: Indian Country Media Writer Calls Out David Barton on Faulty History of King Philip’s War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Steve Stockman: “If babies had guns, they wouldn’t be aborted.”
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am