Right Wing Round-Up - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: GOP Has ‘Painted Itself Into a Corner’ Over Marriage.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart Tells Rand Paul He Can’t Just ‘Yada Yada Yada’ The GOP’s Past.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: How not to make friends and influence people.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Catholic Leader Battles With Current Host: Marriage Is ‘Not About Love’ Or ‘Making People Happy.’
- Sarah Posner @ Comment Is Free: The Christian fundamentalism behind Ron Paul's home-schooling curriculum.
- Warren Throckmorton: Indian Country Media Writer Calls Out David Barton on Faulty History of King Philip’s War.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Steve Stockman: “If babies had guns, they wouldn’t be aborted.”
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm