Right Wing Round-Up - 4/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/1/2014 5:34 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: ‘Separation of church and state’ means ‘church plays a role in the state.’
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Republicans Rage Against The Dying Of Their Favorite Obamacare Memes.
- Michael K. Lavers @ Washington Blade: Lawyer: Va. marriage ban necessary for ‘procreation.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus will never learn.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Paul, Inc: Could the shadowy network of Rand Paul’s old fundraising machine sink his presidential ambitions?
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am