Right Wing Round-Up - 4/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/1/2014 5:34 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: ‘Separation of church and state’ means ‘church plays a role in the state.’
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Republicans Rage Against The Dying Of Their Favorite Obamacare Memes.
- Michael K. Lavers @ Washington Blade: Lawyer: Va. marriage ban necessary for ‘procreation.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus will never learn.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Paul, Inc: Could the shadowy network of Rand Paul’s old fundraising machine sink his presidential ambitions?
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm