Right Wing Round-Up - 4/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/1/2014 5:34 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: ‘Separation of church and state’ means ‘church plays a role in the state.’
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Republicans Rage Against The Dying Of Their Favorite Obamacare Memes.
- Michael K. Lavers @ Washington Blade: Lawyer: Va. marriage ban necessary for ‘procreation.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus will never learn.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Paul, Inc: Could the shadowy network of Rand Paul’s old fundraising machine sink his presidential ambitions?
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/16/14 @ 11:15
10/15/14 @ 5:37
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm