Right Wing Round-Up - 4/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/1/2014 4:34 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: ‘Separation of church and state’ means ‘church plays a role in the state.’
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Republicans Rage Against The Dying Of Their Favorite Obamacare Memes.
- Michael K. Lavers @ Washington Blade: Lawyer: Va. marriage ban necessary for ‘procreation.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus will never learn.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Paul, Inc: Could the shadowy network of Rand Paul’s old fundraising machine sink his presidential ambitions?
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm