Right Wing Round-Up - 4/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/1/2014 5:34 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: ‘Separation of church and state’ means ‘church plays a role in the state.’
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Republicans Rage Against The Dying Of Their Favorite Obamacare Memes.
- Michael K. Lavers @ Washington Blade: Lawyer: Va. marriage ban necessary for ‘procreation.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus will never learn.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Paul, Inc: Could the shadowy network of Rand Paul’s old fundraising machine sink his presidential ambitions?
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers.
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 11:45
9/21/16 @ 5:50
Louie Gohmert: US Killed Al-Awlaki To Cover Up 'All The Different People He Worked With In The Administration'
9/21/16 @ 10:43
9/20/16 @ 5:42
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am