Right Wing Round-Up - 4/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/11/2014 4:37 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Judicial Confirmations Under Bush and Obama — By the Numbers.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Pete Santilli’s Violent Rant about a ‘Fight to the Death’ in Nevada.
- Jeremy Hooper: Iowa's governor signs truly unbelievable proclamation.
- Warren Throckmorton: Deja Vu All Over Again: David Barton Misleads Audience Again About Crime Statistics.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Just Try to Get Through the First Page of Todd Starnes’ New Book Without Laughing.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am