Right Wing Round-Up - 4/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/11/2014 4:37 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Judicial Confirmations Under Bush and Obama — By the Numbers.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Pete Santilli’s Violent Rant about a ‘Fight to the Death’ in Nevada.
- Jeremy Hooper: Iowa's governor signs truly unbelievable proclamation.
- Warren Throckmorton: Deja Vu All Over Again: David Barton Misleads Audience Again About Crime Statistics.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Just Try to Get Through the First Page of Todd Starnes’ New Book Without Laughing.
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 2:27
1/28/15 @ 5:32
The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
1/28/15 @ 3:20
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/27/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm