Right Wing Round-Up - 4/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/10/2013 5:37 pm
- Sofia Resnick @ The American Independent: University of Texas professor behind controversial study wades further into gay-marriage debate.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: At Howard University, Rand Paul Falsely Claims He Never Opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Beck Disregards Small Sample Size, Takes Basketball Shots To Prove He’s ‘Three Times As Good As President’.
- Warren Throckmorton: After getting history wrong, David Barton claims he was misunderstood about the destruction of Indians.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Republican Congressman Cites Biblical Great Flood To Say Climate Change Isn't Man-Made.
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/28/15 @ 11:14
8/27/15 @ 5:35
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am