Right Wing Round-Up - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 4:42 pm
- PFAW: Advocacy Groups Launch Petition Drive Urging Companies to Quit ALEC.
- Matt Gertz @ County Fair: Civil Rights Groups Call On NRA To Revoke Invitation To Islamophobic General.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maine Equality Opponents Distribute ‘Sodomy Based Marriage’ Truth Pledge.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Paul Ryan Continues to Distort Catholic Teaching to Defend his Un-Christian Budget.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Christie's problems worsen in New Jersey.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Mike Huckabee Starts New Radio Call-In Show, First Caller Revealed To Be ‘Staged.’
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm