Right Wing Round-Up - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 4:42 pm
- PFAW: Advocacy Groups Launch Petition Drive Urging Companies to Quit ALEC.
- Matt Gertz @ County Fair: Civil Rights Groups Call On NRA To Revoke Invitation To Islamophobic General.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maine Equality Opponents Distribute ‘Sodomy Based Marriage’ Truth Pledge.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Paul Ryan Continues to Distort Catholic Teaching to Defend his Un-Christian Budget.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Christie's problems worsen in New Jersey.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Mike Huckabee Starts New Radio Call-In Show, First Caller Revealed To Be ‘Staged.’
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm