Right Wing Round-Up - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 5:42 pm
- PFAW: Advocacy Groups Launch Petition Drive Urging Companies to Quit ALEC.
- Matt Gertz @ County Fair: Civil Rights Groups Call On NRA To Revoke Invitation To Islamophobic General.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maine Equality Opponents Distribute ‘Sodomy Based Marriage’ Truth Pledge.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Paul Ryan Continues to Distort Catholic Teaching to Defend his Un-Christian Budget.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Christie's problems worsen in New Jersey.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Mike Huckabee Starts New Radio Call-In Show, First Caller Revealed To Be ‘Staged.’
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm