Right Wing Round-Up - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 5:42 pm
- PFAW: Advocacy Groups Launch Petition Drive Urging Companies to Quit ALEC.
- Matt Gertz @ County Fair: Civil Rights Groups Call On NRA To Revoke Invitation To Islamophobic General.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maine Equality Opponents Distribute ‘Sodomy Based Marriage’ Truth Pledge.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Paul Ryan Continues to Distort Catholic Teaching to Defend his Un-Christian Budget.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Christie's problems worsen in New Jersey.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Mike Huckabee Starts New Radio Call-In Show, First Caller Revealed To Be ‘Staged.’
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am