Right Wing Round-Up - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 5:42 pm
- PFAW: Advocacy Groups Launch Petition Drive Urging Companies to Quit ALEC.
- Matt Gertz @ County Fair: Civil Rights Groups Call On NRA To Revoke Invitation To Islamophobic General.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maine Equality Opponents Distribute ‘Sodomy Based Marriage’ Truth Pledge.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Paul Ryan Continues to Distort Catholic Teaching to Defend his Un-Christian Budget.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Christie's problems worsen in New Jersey.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Mike Huckabee Starts New Radio Call-In Show, First Caller Revealed To Be ‘Staged.’
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am