Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 5:48 pm
- PFAW: Anti-Health Care Lawsuit Succeeds in Virginia.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newsweek’s Strange Faces of the Christian Right List.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: 'Muslims for Bush' Founder Disgusted by GOP Bigotry, Switches Parties.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty’s presidential ambitions get the Pat Robertson treatment.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: "Glenn Beck now sounds almost identical to" fringe conspiracist Alex Jones, writes Jones' website.
- Steve Benen: Cheering a Victory Over Their Own Idea.
Share this post
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 3:37
1/20/15 @ 5:32
1/20/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm