Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:48 pm
- PFAW: Anti-Health Care Lawsuit Succeeds in Virginia.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newsweek’s Strange Faces of the Christian Right List.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: 'Muslims for Bush' Founder Disgusted by GOP Bigotry, Switches Parties.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty’s presidential ambitions get the Pat Robertson treatment.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: "Glenn Beck now sounds almost identical to" fringe conspiracist Alex Jones, writes Jones' website.
- Steve Benen: Cheering a Victory Over Their Own Idea.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/22/14 @ 2:16
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm