Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:48 pm
- PFAW: Anti-Health Care Lawsuit Succeeds in Virginia.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newsweek’s Strange Faces of the Christian Right List.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: 'Muslims for Bush' Founder Disgusted by GOP Bigotry, Switches Parties.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty’s presidential ambitions get the Pat Robertson treatment.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: "Glenn Beck now sounds almost identical to" fringe conspiracist Alex Jones, writes Jones' website.
- Steve Benen: Cheering a Victory Over Their Own Idea.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 2:16
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 11:17
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm