Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:48 pm
- PFAW: Anti-Health Care Lawsuit Succeeds in Virginia.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newsweek’s Strange Faces of the Christian Right List.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: 'Muslims for Bush' Founder Disgusted by GOP Bigotry, Switches Parties.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty’s presidential ambitions get the Pat Robertson treatment.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: "Glenn Beck now sounds almost identical to" fringe conspiracist Alex Jones, writes Jones' website.
- Steve Benen: Cheering a Victory Over Their Own Idea.
Share this post
Beck Goes Full Barton, Claims One-Third Of The Constitution And Declaration Came Straight From Deuteronomy
4/24/14 @ 3:28
4/24/14 @ 12:20
Glenn Beck Wants The Bible Taught In Public Schools Because It Has Been 'The Only Textbook We Needed'
4/24/14 @ 12:04
4/23/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am