Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:48 pm
- PFAW: Anti-Health Care Lawsuit Succeeds in Virginia.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newsweek’s Strange Faces of the Christian Right List.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: 'Muslims for Bush' Founder Disgusted by GOP Bigotry, Switches Parties.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pawlenty’s presidential ambitions get the Pat Robertson treatment.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: "Glenn Beck now sounds almost identical to" fringe conspiracist Alex Jones, writes Jones' website.
- Steve Benen: Cheering a Victory Over Their Own Idea.
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 12:25
8/19/14 @ 11:45
8/18/14 @ 5:30
Inside The Mind of Glenn Beck: Obama's Silence On St. Louis Unrest Will Cause Companies To Move Overseas
8/13/14 @ 12:07
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am