Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/7/2010 6:49 pm
- David Weigel: Conservative legislators take lessons on how to subvert the feds.
- Nick Wing @ Huffington Post: Christine O'Donnell Saved Big Money To Prepare For Lawsuits.
- Eric Boehlert @ County Fair: Glenn Beck still lying about Wilmington, Ohio.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: With Republicans in charge of the House, will '90s-style subpoenas and scandals rise from the crypt?
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Civil Rights Commission Ousts VT Chair Over Anti-Bush Comments, Nazi Comparison.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bachmann, Kline: Obama’s not saying ‘God’ enough.
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 11:17
5/16/13 @ 8:43
5/15/13 @ 5:29
5/14/13 @ 12:40
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS54 minutes ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.4 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy4 hours ago