Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/2/2010 7:01 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP and the Artist Who Spoiled Yet Another Christmas.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The GOP's New Abortion Agenda.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Iowa Independent: King: People will die early to avoid estate tax.
- Alvin McEwen: Why we must not ignore anti-gay hate groups - a visual demonstration.
- Michael Airhart @ Truth Wins Out: MSNBC Hardball Corrects Itself about FRC — Too Late?
- Steve Benen: Leading GOP senator on board with culture war truce.
- Jamison Foser @ County Fair: The Washington Post's Bill Donohue problem.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 10:30
Kevin Swanson Speculates That Kacey Musgraves Would Have Been Killed For 'Promoting Homosexuality' In The 1960s
4/22/14 @ 2:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am