Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/2/2010 7:01 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP and the Artist Who Spoiled Yet Another Christmas.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The GOP's New Abortion Agenda.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Iowa Independent: King: People will die early to avoid estate tax.
- Alvin McEwen: Why we must not ignore anti-gay hate groups - a visual demonstration.
- Michael Airhart @ Truth Wins Out: MSNBC Hardball Corrects Itself about FRC — Too Late?
- Steve Benen: Leading GOP senator on board with culture war truce.
- Jamison Foser @ County Fair: The Washington Post's Bill Donohue problem.
Share this post
9/22/14 @ 11:50
C-FAM Blogger Wonders 'Which Camp To Choose' Between Ukraine-Invading Putin And Sodomy-Promoting Obama
9/19/14 @ 2:02
Anti-Choice Activist: Gays Demand Acceptance Because They Feel Guilty About Their 'Horrible Lifestyle'
9/19/14 @ 1:33
Linda Harvey And Molly Smith: Anti-Choicers Must Oppose Gay Rights Because Gay Rights Cause Abortion
9/18/14 @ 12:51
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm