Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/2/2010 6:01 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP and the Artist Who Spoiled Yet Another Christmas.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The GOP's New Abortion Agenda.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Iowa Independent: King: People will die early to avoid estate tax.
- Alvin McEwen: Why we must not ignore anti-gay hate groups - a visual demonstration.
- Michael Airhart @ Truth Wins Out: MSNBC Hardball Corrects Itself about FRC — Too Late?
- Steve Benen: Leading GOP senator on board with culture war truce.
- Jamison Foser @ County Fair: The Washington Post's Bill Donohue problem.
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
12/16/14 @ 12:35
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm