Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/2/2010 7:01 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP and the Artist Who Spoiled Yet Another Christmas.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The GOP's New Abortion Agenda.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Iowa Independent: King: People will die early to avoid estate tax.
- Alvin McEwen: Why we must not ignore anti-gay hate groups - a visual demonstration.
- Michael Airhart @ Truth Wins Out: MSNBC Hardball Corrects Itself about FRC — Too Late?
- Steve Benen: Leading GOP senator on board with culture war truce.
- Jamison Foser @ County Fair: The Washington Post's Bill Donohue problem.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Steve King Stands By Remark On Gays And Heaven, Even Though It Was 'Fabricated' By People Who Are Going To Hell
10/24/14 @ 5:14
10/24/14 @ 3:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm