Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/2/2010 7:01 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP and the Artist Who Spoiled Yet Another Christmas.
- Nick Baumann @ Mother Jones: The GOP's New Abortion Agenda.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Iowa Independent: King: People will die early to avoid estate tax.
- Alvin McEwen: Why we must not ignore anti-gay hate groups - a visual demonstration.
- Michael Airhart @ Truth Wins Out: MSNBC Hardball Corrects Itself about FRC — Too Late?
- Steve Benen: Leading GOP senator on board with culture war truce.
- Jamison Foser @ County Fair: The Washington Post's Bill Donohue problem.
5/19/16 @ 6:27
10/6/14 @ 2:29
8/11/14 @ 12:02
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am