Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/16/2009 5:55 pm
- Just how instrumental was Fox News in promoting yesterday's tea parties? As Media Matters points out, it was a key factor - and they have dozens of articles reporting that Fox News and its hosts helped influence, start, or turn out participants to prove it. As such, Media Matters is now calling on Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace to come clean about the network's role.
- Sarah Posner points to a member of Obama's advisory council to the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships declaring that protecting traditional marriage ought to be at the center of the agenda of every pastor in America.
- The Minnesota Independent catches Rep. Michelle Bachmann spreading more falsehoods.
- The Box Turtle Bulletin chronicles the saga around the Illinois Family Institute's anti-Day of Silence video.
- As Steve Benen says, "Republican primaries can make conservatives do some awfully strange things," leading to a situation in which "according to the elected chief executive of one of the nation's largest states, secession is on the table."
- Andrew Sullivan declares this column discovered by John Cole to be "the single dumbest political opinion piece on the internet."
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 3:10
10/2/14 @ 11:30
9/29/14 @ 4:40
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm