Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/16/2009 5:55 pm
- Just how instrumental was Fox News in promoting yesterday's tea parties? As Media Matters points out, it was a key factor - and they have dozens of articles reporting that Fox News and its hosts helped influence, start, or turn out participants to prove it. As such, Media Matters is now calling on Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace to come clean about the network's role.
- Sarah Posner points to a member of Obama's advisory council to the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships declaring that protecting traditional marriage ought to be at the center of the agenda of every pastor in America.
- The Minnesota Independent catches Rep. Michelle Bachmann spreading more falsehoods.
- The Box Turtle Bulletin chronicles the saga around the Illinois Family Institute's anti-Day of Silence video.
- As Steve Benen says, "Republican primaries can make conservatives do some awfully strange things," leading to a situation in which "according to the elected chief executive of one of the nation's largest states, secession is on the table."
- Andrew Sullivan declares this column discovered by John Cole to be "the single dumbest political opinion piece on the internet."
Share this post
Michele Bachmann Has Big Plans For Her Future: 'I Intend To Have My Voice And My Thoughts As Far And Wide As I Possibly Can'
10/31/14 @ 3:18
10/31/14 @ 3:14
10/21/14 @ 3:10
10/2/14 @ 11:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm