Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/22/2010 6:37 pm
- PFAW: A Government That Works Americans Want a Functioning Government; That Means Voting on Judicial Nominees.
- Andy Kroll and Daniel Schulman @ Mother Jones: Sarah Palin's Mystery Research Firm.
- Matt Vasilogambros @ Iowa Independent: Huckabee, Vander Plaats attempt to thrust social issues back into national conversation.
- Texas Freedom Network: They Really Must Think Christians Are Stupid.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Tea Party-Opposed Anti-Puppy Mill Law Might Be In The Doghouse With Missouri Lawmakers.
- Finally, our best wishes to Pam as she recovers from surgery.
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm