Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/18/2010 6:50 pm
- Media Matters: Fox's "Nazi" rhetoric also comes straight from the top.
- Joe.My.God: GOProud Vs. Concerned Women.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Sheriff Joe's New 'Posse' Includes Hulk Lou Ferrigno, Steven Seagal.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: The Federalist Society: Where Are They Now?
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: David Duke, Huffing About Sexual Mores, Calls the Kettle Black.
- Finally, several good things from the Iowa Independent today: Iowa vets call on Vander Plaats to denounce statements about Medal of Honor, Anti-gay groups spent $948,000 in Iowa to oust judges, & Huckabee praises ouster of Iowa judges, says president must take on courts.
'These Freaks Are Going To Get Us All Killed': Rick Wiles Warns Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War
4/28/16 @ 12:28
Defending Roy Moore's Nullification Efforts, Liberty Counsel Shows New Concern For 'Judicial Independence'
4/28/16 @ 10:35
Tom DeLay Ties Gays To Pedophiles But Says Dennis Hastert 'Doesn't Deserve What He Is Going Through'
4/25/16 @ 1:15
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm