Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/18/2010 6:50 pm
- Media Matters: Fox's "Nazi" rhetoric also comes straight from the top.
- Joe.My.God: GOProud Vs. Concerned Women.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Sheriff Joe's New 'Posse' Includes Hulk Lou Ferrigno, Steven Seagal.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: The Federalist Society: Where Are They Now?
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: David Duke, Huffing About Sexual Mores, Calls the Kettle Black.
- Finally, several good things from the Iowa Independent today: Iowa vets call on Vander Plaats to denounce statements about Medal of Honor, Anti-gay groups spent $948,000 in Iowa to oust judges, & Huckabee praises ouster of Iowa judges, says president must take on courts.
Share this post
3/13/15 @ 5:32
3/12/15 @ 5:33
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/21/14 @ 3:10
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Anti-Gay Pastor Warns Of Contracting The 'Sodomite Demon' At Restaurants, On Dates
7/14/15 @ 5:03pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am