Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/18/2010 6:50 pm
- Media Matters: Fox's "Nazi" rhetoric also comes straight from the top.
- Joe.My.God: GOProud Vs. Concerned Women.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Sheriff Joe's New 'Posse' Includes Hulk Lou Ferrigno, Steven Seagal.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: The Federalist Society: Where Are They Now?
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: David Duke, Huffing About Sexual Mores, Calls the Kettle Black.
- Finally, several good things from the Iowa Independent today: Iowa vets call on Vander Plaats to denounce statements about Medal of Honor, Anti-gay groups spent $948,000 in Iowa to oust judges, & Huckabee praises ouster of Iowa judges, says president must take on courts.
'And You Wonder Why They Call Us The Great Satan': Rick Scarborough Rails Against U.S. Embassies Flying The Rainbow Flag
9/28/16 @ 11:39
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 1:54
9/21/16 @ 10:38
9/20/16 @ 2:09
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm