Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/18/2010 6:50 pm
- Media Matters: Fox's "Nazi" rhetoric also comes straight from the top.
- Joe.My.God: GOProud Vs. Concerned Women.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Sheriff Joe's New 'Posse' Includes Hulk Lou Ferrigno, Steven Seagal.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: The Federalist Society: Where Are They Now?
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: David Duke, Huffing About Sexual Mores, Calls the Kettle Black.
- Finally, several good things from the Iowa Independent today: Iowa vets call on Vander Plaats to denounce statements about Medal of Honor, Anti-gay groups spent $948,000 in Iowa to oust judges, & Huckabee praises ouster of Iowa judges, says president must take on courts.
Share this post
Steve King Stands By Remark On Gays And Heaven, Even Though It Was 'Fabricated' By People Who Are Going To Hell
10/24/14 @ 5:14
10/24/14 @ 3:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am