Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/11/2010 6:37 pm
- Media Matters: Anti-Defamation League Director Abe Foxman: Beck's Soros smear is "totally off limits and over the top."
- Elise Foley @ Washington Independent: Latino GOP group: Steve King leading on immigration would kill the party’s 2012 chances.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Media Matters Pays $86,000 In Auction To Have Lunch With Murdoch.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Tennessee GOP Lawmaker Warns Undocumented Immigrants Will ‘Multiply’ Like ‘Rats’.
- Good As You: Implied criminality: FRC's latest DADT distraction.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Conservative Movement Leaders Discuss 2011 Agenda Behind Closed Doors.
- Truth Wins Out: TWO Calls On The World Bank To Drop ‘Ex-Gay’ Hate Group From Charity List.
Share this post
FAIR's Dan Stein Claims Holder, Democrats Encouraging 'Civil Violence' And 'Breakdown Of Civil Order'
4/15/14 @ 2:30
4/15/14 @ 1:04
4/11/14 @ 12:50
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am