Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/11/2010 5:37 pm
- Media Matters: Anti-Defamation League Director Abe Foxman: Beck's Soros smear is "totally off limits and over the top."
- Elise Foley @ Washington Independent: Latino GOP group: Steve King leading on immigration would kill the party’s 2012 chances.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Media Matters Pays $86,000 In Auction To Have Lunch With Murdoch.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Tennessee GOP Lawmaker Warns Undocumented Immigrants Will ‘Multiply’ Like ‘Rats’.
- Good As You: Implied criminality: FRC's latest DADT distraction.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Conservative Movement Leaders Discuss 2011 Agenda Behind Closed Doors.
- Truth Wins Out: TWO Calls On The World Bank To Drop ‘Ex-Gay’ Hate Group From Charity List.
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 1:30
1/24/15 @ 11:00
1/24/15 @ 10:40
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm