Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/20/2010 5:50 pm
- Lee Fang @ Think Progress: Health Insurance, Banking, Oil Industries Met With Koch, Chamber, Glenn Beck To Plot 2010 Election.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: GOPer Runyan Lists Dred Scott As Recent SCOTUS Decision He Disagrees With.
- Rob Boston @ Americans United: Christmas Cranks: AFA Begins Annual Whine-Fest Over Seasonal Greeting.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Ex-boss: "We were relieved" when Joe Miller left.
- Alan Colmes:Tea Party Express’s Expensive Luxury Cruises.
- Steve Benen: Mike Huckabee's Very Short Memory.
- Media Matters: Beck denies evolution: "I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet."
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/18/14 @ 5:30
Inside The Mind of Glenn Beck: Obama's Silence On St. Louis Unrest Will Cause Companies To Move Overseas
8/13/14 @ 12:07
8/12/14 @ 11:54
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am