Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/20/2010 5:50 pm
- Lee Fang @ Think Progress: Health Insurance, Banking, Oil Industries Met With Koch, Chamber, Glenn Beck To Plot 2010 Election.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: GOPer Runyan Lists Dred Scott As Recent SCOTUS Decision He Disagrees With.
- Rob Boston @ Americans United: Christmas Cranks: AFA Begins Annual Whine-Fest Over Seasonal Greeting.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Ex-boss: "We were relieved" when Joe Miller left.
- Alan Colmes:Tea Party Express’s Expensive Luxury Cruises.
- Steve Benen: Mike Huckabee's Very Short Memory.
- Media Matters: Beck denies evolution: "I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet."
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/18/14 @ 5:30
Inside The Mind of Glenn Beck: Obama's Silence On St. Louis Unrest Will Cause Companies To Move Overseas
8/13/14 @ 12:07
8/12/14 @ 11:54
8/11/14 @ 3:51
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm