Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/20/2010 5:50 pm
- Lee Fang @ Think Progress: Health Insurance, Banking, Oil Industries Met With Koch, Chamber, Glenn Beck To Plot 2010 Election.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: GOPer Runyan Lists Dred Scott As Recent SCOTUS Decision He Disagrees With.
- Rob Boston @ Americans United: Christmas Cranks: AFA Begins Annual Whine-Fest Over Seasonal Greeting.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Ex-boss: "We were relieved" when Joe Miller left.
- Alan Colmes:Tea Party Express’s Expensive Luxury Cruises.
- Steve Benen: Mike Huckabee's Very Short Memory.
- Media Matters: Beck denies evolution: "I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet."
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: The Rapture, Jade Helm 15, And Gay Bashing Are Back and Racism Is The Fault Of Darwin
5/29/15 @ 5:01
4/24/15 @ 11:40
2/24/15 @ 4:20
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm