Right Wing Round-Up - 3/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/7/2014 6:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Political Research Associates: Right-wing Evangelicals In Uganda: Telling The Whole Story.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Debo Adegbile and the Toxic Influence of Big Money.
- Adam Serwer @ MSNBC: The Republican war on civil rights laws.
- Rachel Baye @ Slate: Why Michelle Rhee Is Giving Millions to Conservatives in Dozens of States.
- Liz Farkas & Matthew Phelan @ Gawker: James O’Keefe Employs a Convicted Felon.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The 'Texas Miracle' fraud.
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: FRC Hot Mic: Boykin Jokes about Jews, Says Obama Supports Al Qaeda, Sends Them Subliminal Messages.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: 'True mentor' James Robison tells us so much about truly anti-LGBT Mike Huckabee.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am