Right Wing Round-Up - 3/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/7/2014 6:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Political Research Associates: Right-wing Evangelicals In Uganda: Telling The Whole Story.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Debo Adegbile and the Toxic Influence of Big Money.
- Adam Serwer @ MSNBC: The Republican war on civil rights laws.
- Rachel Baye @ Slate: Why Michelle Rhee Is Giving Millions to Conservatives in Dozens of States.
- Liz Farkas & Matthew Phelan @ Gawker: James O’Keefe Employs a Convicted Felon.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The 'Texas Miracle' fraud.
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: FRC Hot Mic: Boykin Jokes about Jews, Says Obama Supports Al Qaeda, Sends Them Subliminal Messages.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: 'True mentor' James Robison tells us so much about truly anti-LGBT Mike Huckabee.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm