Right Wing Round-Up - 3/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/7/2014 5:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Political Research Associates: Right-wing Evangelicals In Uganda: Telling The Whole Story.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Debo Adegbile and the Toxic Influence of Big Money.
- Adam Serwer @ MSNBC: The Republican war on civil rights laws.
- Rachel Baye @ Slate: Why Michelle Rhee Is Giving Millions to Conservatives in Dozens of States.
- Liz Farkas & Matthew Phelan @ Gawker: James O’Keefe Employs a Convicted Felon.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The 'Texas Miracle' fraud.
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: FRC Hot Mic: Boykin Jokes about Jews, Says Obama Supports Al Qaeda, Sends Them Subliminal Messages.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: 'True mentor' James Robison tells us so much about truly anti-LGBT Mike Huckabee.
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm