Right Wing Round-Up - 3/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/7/2014 5:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Political Research Associates: Right-wing Evangelicals In Uganda: Telling The Whole Story.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Debo Adegbile and the Toxic Influence of Big Money.
- Adam Serwer @ MSNBC: The Republican war on civil rights laws.
- Rachel Baye @ Slate: Why Michelle Rhee Is Giving Millions to Conservatives in Dozens of States.
- Liz Farkas & Matthew Phelan @ Gawker: James O’Keefe Employs a Convicted Felon.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The 'Texas Miracle' fraud.
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: FRC Hot Mic: Boykin Jokes about Jews, Says Obama Supports Al Qaeda, Sends Them Subliminal Messages.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: 'True mentor' James Robison tells us so much about truly anti-LGBT Mike Huckabee.
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/19/14 @ 5:39
11/18/14 @ 5:33
11/17/14 @ 5:34
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am