Right Wing Round-Up - 3/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/7/2014 6:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Political Research Associates: Right-wing Evangelicals In Uganda: Telling The Whole Story.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Debo Adegbile and the Toxic Influence of Big Money.
- Adam Serwer @ MSNBC: The Republican war on civil rights laws.
- Rachel Baye @ Slate: Why Michelle Rhee Is Giving Millions to Conservatives in Dozens of States.
- Liz Farkas & Matthew Phelan @ Gawker: James O’Keefe Employs a Convicted Felon.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The 'Texas Miracle' fraud.
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: FRC Hot Mic: Boykin Jokes about Jews, Says Obama Supports Al Qaeda, Sends Them Subliminal Messages.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: 'True mentor' James Robison tells us so much about truly anti-LGBT Mike Huckabee.
Share this post
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am