Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 6:33 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Paul Ryan at CPAC: Free school lunches mean poor parents don’t care about kids.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Signed Contract That Helped Get Mark Driscoll’s Real Marriage on the New York Times Best Seller List.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: CPAC: How the IRS Scandal is Just Like Russia Invading Ukraine.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Anti-Gay GOP Chair Who Attacked and Sued Houston Mayor Annise Parker Loses Re-Election Bid.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA Official At CPAC: Healthcare Reform Part Of Obama Plot To "Destroy The Family" And "Silence The Church."
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico: Virginia Finally Repeals Ban on Oral, Anal Sex.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Ohio Ministers, In Cahoots With Cops, Stage Their Own Mock Arrests to Illustrate ‘Christian Persecution.’
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am