Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 6:33 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Paul Ryan at CPAC: Free school lunches mean poor parents don’t care about kids.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Signed Contract That Helped Get Mark Driscoll’s Real Marriage on the New York Times Best Seller List.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: CPAC: How the IRS Scandal is Just Like Russia Invading Ukraine.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Anti-Gay GOP Chair Who Attacked and Sued Houston Mayor Annise Parker Loses Re-Election Bid.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA Official At CPAC: Healthcare Reform Part Of Obama Plot To "Destroy The Family" And "Silence The Church."
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico: Virginia Finally Repeals Ban on Oral, Anal Sex.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Ohio Ministers, In Cahoots With Cops, Stage Their Own Mock Arrests to Illustrate ‘Christian Persecution.’
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am