Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 6:33 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Paul Ryan at CPAC: Free school lunches mean poor parents don’t care about kids.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Signed Contract That Helped Get Mark Driscoll’s Real Marriage on the New York Times Best Seller List.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: CPAC: How the IRS Scandal is Just Like Russia Invading Ukraine.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Anti-Gay GOP Chair Who Attacked and Sued Houston Mayor Annise Parker Loses Re-Election Bid.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA Official At CPAC: Healthcare Reform Part Of Obama Plot To "Destroy The Family" And "Silence The Church."
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico: Virginia Finally Repeals Ban on Oral, Anal Sex.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Ohio Ministers, In Cahoots With Cops, Stage Their Own Mock Arrests to Illustrate ‘Christian Persecution.’
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm