Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/6/2014 6:33 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Paul Ryan at CPAC: Free school lunches mean poor parents don’t care about kids.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Signed Contract That Helped Get Mark Driscoll’s Real Marriage on the New York Times Best Seller List.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: CPAC: How the IRS Scandal is Just Like Russia Invading Ukraine.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Anti-Gay GOP Chair Who Attacked and Sued Houston Mayor Annise Parker Loses Re-Election Bid.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA Official At CPAC: Healthcare Reform Part Of Obama Plot To "Destroy The Family" And "Silence The Church."
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico: Virginia Finally Repeals Ban on Oral, Anal Sex.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Ohio Ministers, In Cahoots With Cops, Stage Their Own Mock Arrests to Illustrate ‘Christian Persecution.’
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm