Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:28 pm
- PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
- Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
- Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm