Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:28 pm
- PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
- Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
- Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm