Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:28 pm
- PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
- Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
- Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm