Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:28 pm
- PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
- Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
- Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am