Right Wing Round-Up - 3/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/6/2013 6:28 pm
- PFAW: Memo: The Filibuster of Caitlin Halligan and the Future of the Courts.
- Joe.My.God: Clementi's Parents Want NOM Apology.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: When Tucker Carlson Thought A Senator Soliciting Prostitutes Was "None Of Our Business."
- Alvin McEwen: 'Homosexuality is dangerous and Obama hates mothers!'
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Menendez-Dominican prostitute story, and why it’s teetering.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm