Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/28/2010 5:58 pm
- PFAW: Report Profiles Pro-Corporate Players in Post-Citizens United Politics.
- Kevin Drum: The Power of Fox.
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: GOP Candidate Allen West Claims He Has Higher Security Clearance Than President Obama.
- Greg Sargent: Another Christine O'Donnell embellishment: She misleadingly claims she studied at Oxford.
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Anti-Government Crusader Sharron Angle Receives Government Health Care.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Did The "Taliban Dan" Ad "Backfire?"
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 10:46
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/13/13 @ 5:37
3/14/13 @ 10:08
3/5/13 @ 5:14
3/4/13 @ 11:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- EW Jackson: Obama dislikes freedom & America; "sets himself up as some sort of king or dictator” t.co/nAGP98HKt51 hour ago
- At a Tea Party rally last year, new GOP star E.W. Jackson called Obama an anti-American dictator t.co/nAGP98HKt51 hour ago
- FRC, citing no evidence, blames rise in military sexual assault on gays t.co/AICVA1GAXZ1 hour ago