Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/9/2010 5:59 pm
- John Wright @ Dallas Voice: Group backing Sally Kern calls her transgender opponent Brittany Novotny ‘a confused it.’
- Towleroad: Shirley Phelps-Roper: We Burned a Quran, and Nobody Cared!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Hate Group-Funded Campaign To Remove Iowa Justices Falsely Claims Justice O’Connor’s Support.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Beyond Terry Jones' Qur'an Burning.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Beck and Palin need a better scheduler.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Wash. Post editor won't defend or explain endorsement of NOM-backed candidate.
- Good As You: Tony's TV priorities: Making 'Real Housewives' drama seem that much less frivolous.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Plot To Install a Christian Supremacist as Hawaii's Next Governor Hangs By a Thread.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Herescope: "Time for a reality check. What all this means for you, if you are an American, is that you must now submit to Cindy Jacobs, whom C. Peter Wagner apparently appointed to be the 'U.S. national apostle' in charge of our nation."
Share this post
5/18/15 @ 5:30
5/5/15 @ 5:30
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/24/15 @ 2:05
3/31/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 6:44
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm