Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/9/2010 5:59 pm
- John Wright @ Dallas Voice: Group backing Sally Kern calls her transgender opponent Brittany Novotny ‘a confused it.’
- Towleroad: Shirley Phelps-Roper: We Burned a Quran, and Nobody Cared!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Hate Group-Funded Campaign To Remove Iowa Justices Falsely Claims Justice O’Connor’s Support.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Beyond Terry Jones' Qur'an Burning.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Beck and Palin need a better scheduler.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Wash. Post editor won't defend or explain endorsement of NOM-backed candidate.
- Good As You: Tony's TV priorities: Making 'Real Housewives' drama seem that much less frivolous.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Plot To Install a Christian Supremacist as Hawaii's Next Governor Hangs By a Thread.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Herescope: "Time for a reality check. What all this means for you, if you are an American, is that you must now submit to Cindy Jacobs, whom C. Peter Wagner apparently appointed to be the 'U.S. national apostle' in charge of our nation."
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 3:10
8/11/14 @ 12:02
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm