Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/9/2010 5:59 pm
- John Wright @ Dallas Voice: Group backing Sally Kern calls her transgender opponent Brittany Novotny ‘a confused it.’
- Towleroad: Shirley Phelps-Roper: We Burned a Quran, and Nobody Cared!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Hate Group-Funded Campaign To Remove Iowa Justices Falsely Claims Justice O’Connor’s Support.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Beyond Terry Jones' Qur'an Burning.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Beck and Palin need a better scheduler.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Wash. Post editor won't defend or explain endorsement of NOM-backed candidate.
- Good As You: Tony's TV priorities: Making 'Real Housewives' drama seem that much less frivolous.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Plot To Install a Christian Supremacist as Hawaii's Next Governor Hangs By a Thread.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Herescope: "Time for a reality check. What all this means for you, if you are an American, is that you must now submit to Cindy Jacobs, whom C. Peter Wagner apparently appointed to be the 'U.S. national apostle' in charge of our nation."
Share this post
8/11/14 @ 12:02
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm