Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/9/2010 5:59 pm
- John Wright @ Dallas Voice: Group backing Sally Kern calls her transgender opponent Brittany Novotny ‘a confused it.’
- Towleroad: Shirley Phelps-Roper: We Burned a Quran, and Nobody Cared!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Hate Group-Funded Campaign To Remove Iowa Justices Falsely Claims Justice O’Connor’s Support.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Beyond Terry Jones' Qur'an Burning.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Beck and Palin need a better scheduler.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Wash. Post editor won't defend or explain endorsement of NOM-backed candidate.
- Good As You: Tony's TV priorities: Making 'Real Housewives' drama seem that much less frivolous.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Plot To Install a Christian Supremacist as Hawaii's Next Governor Hangs By a Thread.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Herescope: "Time for a reality check. What all this means for you, if you are an American, is that you must now submit to Cindy Jacobs, whom C. Peter Wagner apparently appointed to be the 'U.S. national apostle' in charge of our nation."
6/21/16 @ 3:50
6/2/16 @ 1:17
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm