Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/9/2010 5:59 pm
- John Wright @ Dallas Voice: Group backing Sally Kern calls her transgender opponent Brittany Novotny ‘a confused it.’
- Towleroad: Shirley Phelps-Roper: We Burned a Quran, and Nobody Cared!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Hate Group-Funded Campaign To Remove Iowa Justices Falsely Claims Justice O’Connor’s Support.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Beyond Terry Jones' Qur'an Burning.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Beck and Palin need a better scheduler.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Wash. Post editor won't defend or explain endorsement of NOM-backed candidate.
- Good As You: Tony's TV priorities: Making 'Real Housewives' drama seem that much less frivolous.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Plot To Install a Christian Supremacist as Hawaii's Next Governor Hangs By a Thread.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Herescope: "Time for a reality check. What all this means for you, if you are an American, is that you must now submit to Cindy Jacobs, whom C. Peter Wagner apparently appointed to be the 'U.S. national apostle' in charge of our nation."
Share this post
2/18/15 @ 2:45
1/30/15 @ 6:35
1/23/15 @ 6:36
10/21/14 @ 3:10
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm