Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 5:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm