Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 4:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
Share this post
8/14/15 @ 4:33
12/8/14 @ 11:40
10/2/14 @ 10:05
8/11/14 @ 11:02
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm