Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 4:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/12/14 @ 10:53
12/11/14 @ 10:32
12/8/14 @ 11:40
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm