Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 5:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/13/16 @ 5:32
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am