Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 4:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
2/8/16 @ 11:04
Scott Lively Names Anti-Gay 'Inquisition' Advocate Theodore Shoebat Among The Anti-Gay 'Heroes' Of 2015
12/17/15 @ 11:13
11/20/15 @ 5:30
10/28/15 @ 1:32
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm