Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 5:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm