Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 5:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
Share this post
10/2/14 @ 11:05
The ENDA is Near: The Top Ten Religious Right Claims About the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (UPDATED)
10/30/13 @ 4:34
7/25/13 @ 10:18
7/17/13 @ 12:12
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Anti-Gay Pastor Warns Of Contracting The 'Sodomite Demon' At Restaurants, On Dates
7/14/15 @ 5:03pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am