Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/6/2009 5:41 pm
- Our own Peter Montgomery has a post up on Religious Dispatches on the recent Iowa Supreme Court ruling.
- The Daily Beast reports that Republicans are threatening to filibuster President Obama's nominees if he moves to release the infamous Bush administration's "torture memos" - Drew has more over on the People For Blog.
- Nate Silver says that if Iowans were given the opportunity to vote on a marriage ban today, "it would pass with 56.0 percent of the vote. By 2012, however, the model projects a toss-up: 50.4 percent of Iowans voting to approve the ban, and 49.6 percent opposed. In 2013 and all subsequent years, the model thinks the marriage ban would fail."
- John Aravosis reports that Think Progress founder Judd Legum is running for office in Maryland.
- Tips-Q reports on both Alan Keyes and Steve Deace freaking out over the Iowa marriage ruling.
- Good as You has the audio of a rather remarkable discussion between Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel and a caller on their radio program.
- AU doesn't like efforts by David Lynch, with support from Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, to get Transcendental Meditation taught in schools.
Share this post
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/11/14 @ 11:06
9/9/14 @ 5:30
9/8/14 @ 5:35
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm