Right Wing Round-Up - 3/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/29/2012 5:52 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: American Apartheid? The Republican "Dream" Scheme.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Scalia Echoes GOP Buzzwords Against ‘Obamacare.’
- Towleroad: Julian Bond On NOM Memos: 'One Of The Most Cynical Things I've Ever Heard.'
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: What Happened To Conservative Teen Magazine?
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Chris Matthews Responds to Faithful America Request to Drop Perkins: “You may be right.”
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm