Right Wing Round-Up - 3/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/29/2012 5:52 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: American Apartheid? The Republican "Dream" Scheme.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Scalia Echoes GOP Buzzwords Against ‘Obamacare.’
- Towleroad: Julian Bond On NOM Memos: 'One Of The Most Cynical Things I've Ever Heard.'
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: What Happened To Conservative Teen Magazine?
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Chris Matthews Responds to Faithful America Request to Drop Perkins: “You may be right.”
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm