Right Wing Round-Up - 3/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/29/2012 5:52 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: American Apartheid? The Republican "Dream" Scheme.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Scalia Echoes GOP Buzzwords Against ‘Obamacare.’
- Towleroad: Julian Bond On NOM Memos: 'One Of The Most Cynical Things I've Ever Heard.'
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: What Happened To Conservative Teen Magazine?
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Chris Matthews Responds to Faithful America Request to Drop Perkins: “You may be right.”
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am