Right Wing Round-Up - 3/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/28/2012 5:55 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Salon: The Obamacare-abortion myth.
- Laurin Manning @ American Bridge: Demand Mitt Romney Disavow NOM’s Hateful, Homophobic Strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: There is no 'Cornhusker kickback.'
- Timothy Noah @ TNR: Language Cop: "Christian."
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: GOP Leaders Make Mockery Of ‘Religious Freedom’ By Appointing Commissioners Who Advocate Fear Of Others.
- Warren Throckmorton: Ron Paul’s death-penalty-for-gays pastor interviews Monumental co-producer.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x617 minutes ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h2 hours ago
- Rep. Huelskamp (R-KS) demands admin. answer Benghazi questions that have already been answered t.co/KqPJbes58h2 hours ago