Right Wing Round-Up - 3/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/27/2014 4:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: World Vision Caves, World Congress of Families Vamps, God Weeps.
- Carlos Maza @ Media Matters: No, The FBI Hasn't Ditched The Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Mark Joseph Stern @ Slate: The Daily Caller Channels Putin on Anti-Gay Laws.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Arizona vice mayor praises Fred Phelps on Facebook with link to satirical Onion obituary.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Scott Lively Insults His Way Through Massachusetts Gubernatorial Forum On LGBT Issues.
- Imagine 2050: Campaign disclosures reveal Fremont ordinance impossible without FAIR.
- Eli Clifton @ Salon: Hobby Lobby’s secret agenda: How it’s quietly funding a vast right-wing movement.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm