Right Wing Round-Up - 3/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/27/2014 5:33 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: World Vision Caves, World Congress of Families Vamps, God Weeps.
- Carlos Maza @ Media Matters: No, The FBI Hasn't Ditched The Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Mark Joseph Stern @ Slate: The Daily Caller Channels Putin on Anti-Gay Laws.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Arizona vice mayor praises Fred Phelps on Facebook with link to satirical Onion obituary.
- Evan Hurst @ Truth Wins Out: Scott Lively Insults His Way Through Massachusetts Gubernatorial Forum On LGBT Issues.
- Imagine 2050: Campaign disclosures reveal Fremont ordinance impossible without FAIR.
- Eli Clifton @ Salon: Hobby Lobby’s secret agenda: How it’s quietly funding a vast right-wing movement.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm