Right Wing Round-Up - 3/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/27/2012 5:46 pm
- AAMLC: Anti-Equality Documents Expose NOM’s Cynical Wedge Strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Santorum envisions an Obama-driven dystopia.
- Good As You: Latest #glaadcap critic: 'Has Satan finally overtaken their twisted souls?'
- Warren Throckmorton: Kirk Cameron’s Monumental Revision of Thomas Jefferson.
- Towleroad: Loudoun County Democrats Call for Resignation of Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader and Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am