Right Wing Round-Up - 3/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/27/2012 4:46 pm
- AAMLC: Anti-Equality Documents Expose NOM’s Cynical Wedge Strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Santorum envisions an Obama-driven dystopia.
- Good As You: Latest #glaadcap critic: 'Has Satan finally overtaken their twisted souls?'
- Warren Throckmorton: Kirk Cameron’s Monumental Revision of Thomas Jefferson.
- Towleroad: Loudoun County Democrats Call for Resignation of Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader and Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm