Right Wing Round-Up - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 5:33 pm
- Equality Matters: Meet The Speakers Behind The Anti-Equality Supreme Court Rally.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Alito's provocative question.
- Towleroad: Mike Huckabee: Evangelicals Will 'Take a Walk' if GOP Supports Marriage Equality.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: RNC Chairman Reince Priebus To GOP: Don’t ‘Act Like Old Testament Heretics’ On Gay Marriage.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: OOPS: Fox News Peddles Conspiracy Theory It Already Debunked.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Tennessee lawmakers upset by mop sink that could be for Muslim foot washing.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm