Right Wing Round-Up - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 5:33 pm
- Equality Matters: Meet The Speakers Behind The Anti-Equality Supreme Court Rally.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Alito's provocative question.
- Towleroad: Mike Huckabee: Evangelicals Will 'Take a Walk' if GOP Supports Marriage Equality.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: RNC Chairman Reince Priebus To GOP: Don’t ‘Act Like Old Testament Heretics’ On Gay Marriage.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: OOPS: Fox News Peddles Conspiracy Theory It Already Debunked.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Tennessee lawmakers upset by mop sink that could be for Muslim foot washing.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:41
5/28/15 @ 5:32
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm