Right Wing Round-Up - 3/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/26/2013 4:33 pm
- Equality Matters: Meet The Speakers Behind The Anti-Equality Supreme Court Rally.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Alito's provocative question.
- Towleroad: Mike Huckabee: Evangelicals Will 'Take a Walk' if GOP Supports Marriage Equality.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: RNC Chairman Reince Priebus To GOP: Don’t ‘Act Like Old Testament Heretics’ On Gay Marriage.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: OOPS: Fox News Peddles Conspiracy Theory It Already Debunked.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Tennessee lawmakers upset by mop sink that could be for Muslim foot washing.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/30/15 @ 1:15
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm