Right Wing Round-Up - 3/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/24/2014 4:33 pm
- Tony Ortega @ Raw Story: Ken Ham: Bill Maher will roast in Hell, because ‘God is a God of grace and mercy.’
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Justice Scalia's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him On Birth Control.
- Olivia Marshall @ Media Matters: The Go-To Radio Host For GOP Lawmakers Despite Inflammatory Rhetoric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Colorado’s Gardner flip-flops on ‘personhood.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Michigan’s Republican Governor Refuses To Take Position On Marriage.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC invites Oregon's discriminatory bakers to speak at Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:46
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:34
2/24/15 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am