Right Wing Round-Up - 3/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/24/2014 5:33 pm
- Tony Ortega @ Raw Story: Ken Ham: Bill Maher will roast in Hell, because ‘God is a God of grace and mercy.’
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Justice Scalia's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him On Birth Control.
- Olivia Marshall @ Media Matters: The Go-To Radio Host For GOP Lawmakers Despite Inflammatory Rhetoric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Colorado’s Gardner flip-flops on ‘personhood.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Michigan’s Republican Governor Refuses To Take Position On Marriage.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC invites Oregon's discriminatory bakers to speak at Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 5:36
9/16/14 @ 10:45
9/15/14 @ 5:33
9/15/14 @ 10:50
9/12/14 @ 5:35
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm