Right Wing Round-Up - 3/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/24/2014 4:33 pm
- Tony Ortega @ Raw Story: Ken Ham: Bill Maher will roast in Hell, because ‘God is a God of grace and mercy.’
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Justice Scalia's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him On Birth Control.
- Olivia Marshall @ Media Matters: The Go-To Radio Host For GOP Lawmakers Despite Inflammatory Rhetoric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Colorado’s Gardner flip-flops on ‘personhood.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Michigan’s Republican Governor Refuses To Take Position On Marriage.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC invites Oregon's discriminatory bakers to speak at Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/30/15 @ 1:28
Tony Perkins Admits 'No-Go Zone' Accusation 'Not Literally Accurate,' Accepts Congressman's Invitation To Tour Minneapolis
1/30/15 @ 12:05
1/29/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm