Right Wing Round-Up - 3/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/24/2014 4:33 pm
- Tony Ortega @ Raw Story: Ken Ham: Bill Maher will roast in Hell, because ‘God is a God of grace and mercy.’
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Justice Scalia's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him On Birth Control.
- Olivia Marshall @ Media Matters: The Go-To Radio Host For GOP Lawmakers Despite Inflammatory Rhetoric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Colorado’s Gardner flip-flops on ‘personhood.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Michigan’s Republican Governor Refuses To Take Position On Marriage.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC invites Oregon's discriminatory bakers to speak at Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/20/15 @ 5:32
11/19/15 @ 5:32
11/18/15 @ 5:33
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm