Right Wing Round-Up - 3/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/24/2014 5:33 pm
- Tony Ortega @ Raw Story: Ken Ham: Bill Maher will roast in Hell, because ‘God is a God of grace and mercy.’
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Justice Scalia's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him On Birth Control.
- Olivia Marshall @ Media Matters: The Go-To Radio Host For GOP Lawmakers Despite Inflammatory Rhetoric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Colorado’s Gardner flip-flops on ‘personhood.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Michigan’s Republican Governor Refuses To Take Position On Marriage.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC invites Oregon's discriminatory bakers to speak at Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:35
7/22/14 @ 5:34
7/21/14 @ 5:33
7/21/14 @ 12:15
7/16/14 @ 4:24
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm