Right Wing Round-Up - 3/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/19/2014 5:34 pm
- Hatewatch: Could Austin Ruse’s Violent Rhetoric Endanger C-FAM’s Status with the UN?
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Jindal's Totally Bogus Obamacare Attack At Center Of Billboard Feud.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: The Bizarre Writings Of A Conservative Radio Host Embraced By Sen. McConnnell To Help With Fundraising.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Anti-Gay Groups Fail: All Three Illinois Republicans Who Voted for Marriage Equality Win Primaries.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC launches 'National Campaign in Defense of Marriage;' claims gay parents 'provide distorted values to innocent adopted kids.'
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News host Bill Hemmer explains missing plane: ‘It took 2,000 years to find Noah’s Ark.’
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm