Right Wing Round-Up - 3/18/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/18/2016 5:42 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Michele Bachmann: Hillary’s the Candidate Who’s More in Line with ‘Fascist Values’.
- Michael A. Cohen @ The Boston Globe: The genealogy of American demagoguery.
- Jennifer Bendery @ The Huffington Post: Former Iowa Officials Wonder What Happened To The Chuck Grassley They Knew.
- John Sepulvado @ Oregon Public Broadcasting: GOP Politicians Planned And Participated In Key Aspects Of Refuge Occupation.
- Kyle Blaine @ BuzzFeed: How Donald Trump Bent Television To His Will.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am