Right Wing Round-Up - 3/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2016 5:36 pm
- Timothy Johnson, Zachary Pleat & Pam Vogel @ Media Matters: Myths And Facts On The Nomination Of Judge Merrick Garland To The Supreme Court.
- J.D. Durkin @ Mediaite: Here’s the Dumbest Argument You’ll Hear All Day About the Merrick Garland Appointment.
- William Saletan @ Slate: The Religious Right Is in a Battle for Souls, and It’s Losing to Donald Trump.
- Allied Progress: Not In Kansas Anymore: Behind Kris Kobach’s Radical Push to Expand Voter Suppression.
- Jordan Sargent @ Gawker: PBS News Story on First-Time Trump Voters Prominently Displays Longtime White Power Tattoos.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Ben Carson Is OK w/ Trump Calling Him Child Molester: “You Have to Admit, It Worked”.
Michael Savage: President Trump Must Violate The Civil Rights Of Liberals To Save America
8/30/16 @ 12:05pm
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm