Right Wing Round-Up - 3/14/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/14/2016 5:37 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Not Just the Supreme Court: Republicans’ Blockade of Judicial Nominees Started Long Before SCOTUS Vacancy.
- Mark Joseph Stern @ Slate: The Smear Campaign Against Potential SCOTUS Nominee Jane Kelly Is an Attack on the Constitution.
- Rosie Gray & McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Michelle Fields, Ben Shapiro Resign From Breitbart.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Donald Trump’s Warm-up Act Tells Crowd Bernie Sanders “Doesn’t Believe in God” and Must Be “Saved”.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Carson Blames Liberal Protesters for Trump Rally Violence; Their Tactics Could Cause ‘Escalation’.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Condemns Guilt By Association Now That Ted Cruz Is The Target.
6/30/16 @ 5:39
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am