Right Wing Round-Up - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 5:54 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Spin on Judicial Obstruction.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Whatever It Is, They're Against It: Health Care, the Courts and the Anti-Obama Agenda.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Alabama's Ten Commandments Judge is Back, Baby! (Maybe).
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney fumbles with NFL answer.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh Syndicator Suspends National Ads For Two Weeks.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am