Right Wing Round-Up - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 5:54 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Spin on Judicial Obstruction.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Whatever It Is, They're Against It: Health Care, the Courts and the Anti-Obama Agenda.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Alabama's Ten Commandments Judge is Back, Baby! (Maybe).
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney fumbles with NFL answer.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh Syndicator Suspends National Ads For Two Weeks.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am