Right Wing Round-Up - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 5:54 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Spin on Judicial Obstruction.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Whatever It Is, They're Against It: Health Care, the Courts and the Anti-Obama Agenda.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Alabama's Ten Commandments Judge is Back, Baby! (Maybe).
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney fumbles with NFL answer.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh Syndicator Suspends National Ads For Two Weeks.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am