Right Wing Round-Up - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 5:54 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Spin on Judicial Obstruction.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Whatever It Is, They're Against It: Health Care, the Courts and the Anti-Obama Agenda.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Alabama's Ten Commandments Judge is Back, Baby! (Maybe).
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney fumbles with NFL answer.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh Syndicator Suspends National Ads For Two Weeks.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am