Right Wing Round-Up - 3/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/13/2012 4:54 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Debunking the GOP’s Spin on Judicial Obstruction.
- Marge Baker @ Huffington Post: Whatever It Is, They're Against It: Health Care, the Courts and the Anti-Obama Agenda.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Alabama's Ten Commandments Judge is Back, Baby! (Maybe).
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney fumbles with NFL answer.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh Syndicator Suspends National Ads For Two Weeks.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm